**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by DubA169

mason jr- the new chis duhon

coach is on his shlong for no good reason.

THIS
And I understand, coach cuts their minutes if they don't take enough 3's, but can they at least wait until someone is in the paint?

Just maybe get an offensive rebound? Maybe? 
tired.gif

Douglas has been playing horribly since the Bulls game...Didn't D'Antoni bench Duhon for entire games during a stretch last season because he was playing like trash? They should do the same to Douglas to get the point across and just give Rautins some minutes to see what he can do.

Knicks 1-13 on 3's and it's not even halftime?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I'm kinda mad we couldn't make a trade before the season started. Losing Douglas, Gallo, Chandler and AR for him was worth it.

Now they know Fields is practically a late lotto pick, and AR and Gallo aren't as advertised.

I agree 100%..Before the season started nobody even mentioned Fields, and people were going off saying "Randolph has the potential to be a star in this league and Gallo is the next Nowitzki"..10 games into the season and 98% of what you hear about both these guys is negative..Their trade value has deff declined...We should have traded Douglas after he scored 30 against the Bulls
laugh.gif

Now Nuggets fans and front office get to watch them suck. We'll end up losing Fields and Azubuike too at this rate.

This is deja vu of the Rockets game..Finish off the 1st quarter with a strong rally then play like garbage the 2nd quarter..This game is over and it's not even halftime

I just saw Chandler and Felton pass up open shots in their range, then back up to shoot from the 3.

We're hopeless.

edit: And just now, Gallo realized he jumped inside of the arc and didn't want to shoot.

That's a disease.

When do we make serious noise about firing D'Antoni? Like for real, for real, we will NEVER win with him as coach. Dudes won't stop shooting 3s & he won't tell them to stop. Something's gotta give.

Every time I see Turiaf around Carmelo he keeps talking to him and helping him up when he falls...I think Turiaf is trying to be a diplomat to get Carmelo to NYC
laugh.gif

We don't have a Steve Nash, a Jared Dudley, a Channing Frye, a Barbosa or a Shawn Marion.

He's gonna need to get over that and pretend to be a real coach.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

When do we make serious noise about firing D'Antoni? Like for real, for real, we will NEVER win with him as coach. Dudes won't stop shooting 3s & he won't tell them to stop. Something's gotta give.

1050 and WFAN got tons of calls since the Wolves game calling for his head.
This team is too frustrating too watch, an offense where a 'turndown' doesn't exist when you have a bunch of crappy shooters is 
sick.gif

okay i want dantoni gone too but FOR WHO? we can't be those mindless fans whow ant change for change's sake and have no plan. we are starting to sound like the tea party

i think lawrence frank maybe? he has dealt with the new york media before. would be nice to get a hungry young person around the squad.

Back
Top Bottom