**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Most NBA games you don't see 1 offensive rebound on a missed free throw...In the first half of this game it has already happened TWICE ..smmfh

laugh.gif
  that looks like we segregated our misses. 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

@ DubA I kinda want Spoelstra when Rat Riley sons him. He made Miami's defense solid with worse players than ours (if we got Melo) and didn't rely on the 3 for offense, when he only really had Q-Rich shooting em.

Gallo's really figured out how to get to the line

there may be hope:
TommyDeeTKB Clearly from what i'm hearing Walsh and d'antoni aren't as separated at the hip no pun intended as I thought #knicks

TommyDeeTKB What I meant to say was not connected at the hip.

Originally Posted by DubA169

okay i want dantoni gone too but FOR WHO? we can't be those mindless fans whow ant change for change's sake and have no plan. we are starting to sound like the tea party

i think lawrence frank maybe? he has dealt with the new york media before. would be nice to get a hungry young person around the squad.
We don't need another coach in Frank that's main success is because of the star PG (Kidd). If the Knicks go for a coach I would love to see them land either Tim Grgurich or Clifford Ray. I would love to see Ray work with Amare and Grgurich is good with developing young players.

Back
Top Bottom