**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

2vmy97t.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Fetlon was such a good signing.

Already one of my favorite Knicks we've had in a long time.
I was fine with the signing since it was a 2 yr deal and he was "adequate"...but did not expect him to play this good.

pimp.gif

wi3clt.jpg

And be careful with the pyramid posting guys. Last thing we need is for all of team NYK to be banned when we're finally on a roll.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

So where are the people who criticized the Felton signing now?
I jumped the gun calling him a scrub in the preseason, but he's proving me wrong every game and i love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

wi3clt.jpg

And be careful with the pyramid posting guys. Last thing we need is for all of team NYK to be banned when we're finally on a roll.
laugh.gif
hush up lol

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

I jumped the gun calling him a scrub in the preseason, but he's proving me wrong every game and i love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

pimp.gif
I was giving him till December, but since a week and a half ago he's been ballin...

Imagine if we didn't lose some of those close games (BOS, POR, DEN).. we could of easily been like 11-5.

But oh well, maybe we needed those lost, in order to grow as a team ?

[h1]Azubuike Could Return Next Week[/h1]
Nov 24, 2010 3:41 PM EST

Azubuike_Kelenna_gsw.jpg
Kelenna Azubuike says his left knee is feeling good and he could make his debut with the Knicks next week.

"It's holding up fine, and I'm getting more confident," he said. "I'm getting excited."

Azubuike completed a full practice with New York for the first time on Tuesday.

"They want me to get in more practices," Azubuike said.

I'm hoping we can get past ATL, cuz we have

Hawk, Pistons, NJ, NO, TOR, Twolves, TOR, Wizards. Before we go into the tough schedule

Spoiler [+]
We have as much wins as Miami

If Turiaf didn't get hurt and Mike didn't play ****** ball in his absence, I'm pretty sure we win at least 1 of those 3 games we lost without him. Minnesota, in particular.

Amar'e with the Canal Street Knicks jersey lol

I called .500 by tonight so I'm feeling good about my prediction..Also, I know the Hawks are gonna be hungry on Saturday after collapsing once they started 6-0 but we swept them last season so I think we have a great chance..We can easily go 9-8 by this weekend which would be sweet

My son Danilo Calamari needs to step it up..He's too inconsistent

Loving this team right now. Don't care what anyone says, we will be in the playoffs baby. NBA playoffs in NYC again!!!!! (hopefully lol)

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Turiad might be our most underrated pick up of the off season.

Love his energy and passion.

Exactly what GState fans said

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Imagine if we didn't lose some of those close games (BOS, POR, DEN).. we could of easily been like 11-5.

But oh well, maybe we needed those lost, in order to grow as a team ?

[h1]Azubuike Could Return Next Week[/h1]
Nov 24, 2010 3:41 PM EST

Azubuike_Kelenna_gsw.jpg
Kelenna Azubuike says his left knee is feeling good and he could make his debut with the Knicks next week.

"It's holding up fine, and I'm getting more confident," he said. "I'm getting excited."

Azubuike completed a full practice with New York for the first time on Tuesday.

"They want me to get in more practices," Azubuike said.

I'm hoping we can get past ATL, cuz we have

Hawk, Pistons, NJ, NO, TOR, Twolves, TOR, Wizards. Before we go into the tough schedule

Spoiler [+]
We have as much wins as Miami

5 out of those 8 games should be W's.  I might even give them the NO game given what Jefferson did to that frontcourt tonight.

Originally Posted by DubA169

because dolan has sex with little porcupines

the %+@! ?! 
laugh.gif

It's like we picked up the anti-Jeffries (Turiaf) and the anti-Curry (Landry). Now we just need that anti-Dolan

Oprah got free time now, right? 
nerd.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom