**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Happy Thanksgiving You Filthy Animals!!!

Sincerely Yours,

Seymore CAKE
see yall on christmas!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Turiad might be our most underrated pick up of the off season.

Love his energy and passion.

Exactly what GState fans said
Dont forget me. You all are going to love Buike once he's fully healthy as well. Dude could even play the 5
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On a more serious note, he needs to start once he's a 100% and move Gallo off the bench. We'd actually have a starting lineup that could actually play some offense, along with good defense, not to mention the firepower off the bench
pimp.gif

By the way fellas, Happy Thanksgiving!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

16k5kr5.jpg

Weekend already off to a [Mike Breen]BANG![/Mike Breen]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Feels damn good to have actual production from the PG position these days...

Happy Thanksgiving fellas.

Happy Thanksgiving guys love you all. I know I don't post much because Im always moving around but I always find time to stop in. F the Heat and the rest of the East, go Knicks!

Happy Thanksgiving guys love you all. I know I don't post much because Im always moving around but I always find time to stop in. F the Heat and the rest of the East, go Knicks!

so this is what the playoff pic looks like so far, if this was the real playoffs, this would be a touch matchup

Eastern Conference
[table][tr][td]Rank[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]GB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td] Boston [/td] [td] -[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td] Orlando [/td] [td] 0.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td] Chicago [/td] [td] 2.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td] Atlanta [/td] [td] 2.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td] Indiana [/td] [td] 3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td] Miami [/td] [td] 3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td] New York [/td] [td] 3.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td] Cleveland [/td] [td] 4.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]^^ In Playoffs ^^[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td] Toronto [/td] [td] 5.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td] Milwaukee [/td] [td] 5.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td] Washington [/td] [td] 5.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td] Detroit [/td] [td] 6.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td] Charlotte [/td] [td] 6.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td] New Jersey [/td] [td] 6.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td] Philadelphia [/td] [td] 8.0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Western Conference
[table][tr][td]Rank[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]GB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td] San Antonio [/td] [td] -[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td] L.A. Lakers [/td] [td] 0.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td] New Orleans [/td] [td] 2.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td] Utah [/td] [td] 3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td] Dallas [/td] [td] 3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td] Oklahoma City [/td] [td] 3.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td] Portland [/td] [td] 5.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td] Denver [/td] [td] 5.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]^^ In Playoffs ^^[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td] Phoenix [/td] [td] 6.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td] Golden State [/td] [td] 6.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td] Memphis [/td] [td] 7.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td] Sacramento [/td] [td] 8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td] Houston [/td] [td] 9.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td] Minnesota [/td] [td] 10.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td] L.A. Clippers [/td] [td] 11.5[/td][/tr][/table]

had no internet last night so i couldnt post but... Raymond Felton, that is all.

Happy thanksgiving brothas
pimp.gif

Happy birthday, fellow Knicks fans.

Wow, the Cavaliers are in the playoffs standing. That's impressive.

Back
Top Bottom