**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

"The difference [from last season] is everybody cares," said Wilson Chandler, who had a wonderful 21-point night in which he bagged 4 of 5 3-pointers. "Losing for so long, it was like the norm. This year everybody wants to win."

Originally Posted by d3simet

Happy birthday, fellow Knicks fans.

Wow, the Cavaliers are in the playoffs standing. That's impressive.
Happy Birthday to you, you turkey

normal_1259344318.JPG

we have alot to be thankful for

the steal of the draft
a real point guard
the donfather is healthy again
mike dantoni made adjustments
turiaf got the heart
mosgov got the strap
the 100 million dollar man stepping up on both ends
gallo remembered how to drive and shook off the melo rumors
we lead the lead in blocks
that other guy isn't having fun

happy thanksgiving... enjoy it because by christmas things won't be as fun

Originally Posted by BangDak

Anybody copped anything nice for Black Friday?

didn't see anything nice to be honest nor did I even bother to go out to shop

only looking online and nothing, really
grin.gif

Stoudemire doesn't argue that his reputation as a poor defensive player was well deserved and seemed to suggest that D'Antoni was indirectly responsible.

"It was fair," he said. "I was never taught defense. I just never was taught it in high school and also in the NBA."

Stoudemire added that prior to his final season with the Suns "I took it upon myself to get better defensively" and that Phoenix head coach Alvin Gentry was responsible for that new outlook.

"I've got to give it to Alvin Gentry," Stoudemire added. "He really implemented some strategies that were helpful to me. I took what I learned last year and carried it over to this year."

Amar'e Stoudemire: 'I was never taught defense' - Ball Don't Lie - NBA* - Yahoo! Sports

[h1]New MSG To Have Spectator Bridges[/h1]Nov 26, 2010 4:33 PM EST

When the renovation of Madison Square Garden is finished, spectator bridges will hang from the ceiling, allowing a bird's-eye view of the playing surface.

The bridges are expected to be functional by October 2013.

"They'll be like no other seat in professional sports or entertainment," MSG President Hank Ratner said.

"I think probably the Green Monster [at the Boston Red Sox's Fenway Park] is the only thing you could come to making the comparison. But these are going to take it up a notch -- because you're on bridges."

The Garden renovation is expected to cost $775 million to $850 million and will change the entrance, seating, concourses and displays of the arena.http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._msg_to_have_spectator_bridges/#ixzz16Rjf2AJb

Originally Posted by DubA169

not sure about the bridges. i don't like change
southpark_spare_change1.jpg

so they're gonna stick the poor people with the asbestos?
30t6p3b.gif
Bet I'll end up in the rafters for Heat-NYK 2012 playoffs.
laugh.gif

oh randy...

ive never seen anything thrown on the court at msg so i dont expect people to start dropping crap. it will be barricaded anyway, they don't want someone jumping word to queens center mall

gonna be at the hawks game. hoping for the best

Originally Posted by DubA169

oh randy...

ive never seen anything thrown on the court at msg so i dont expect people to start dropping crap. it will be barricaded anyway, they don't want someone jumping word to queens center mall

gonna be at the hawks game. hoping for the best
that was just crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yea, not a fan of this bridge situation.

Might be going to the game tomorrow, lets get 6.
Have fun. I hate afternoon games for some reasons. 

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

we usually suck when we play during 12-1 pm

Horford's been nasty so far ... and J.Smoove. Let's hope the '+@%+ up your team' Josh Smith shows up.
Who's gonna get their highlight reel on us? Watch Joe Johnson play like he's hungry again.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom