**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It was a throwaway pick, it's not like we could have really gotten anyone who would have made a difference anyway.

Gallo has not looked great so far this preseason
ohwell.gif

I'd like to disagree. I believe we could have used Whiteside, IMHO.

And it is pre-season, so eh. Sad to say i havent had anytime to watch any knicks game as of yet. damn midterms are killing me
30t6p3b.gif

Mozgod!!!!!!!! looked great! I swear, he can make the Rookie Team if he plays this well.

Turiaf is garbage.

Anthony Randolph was mehhh, but showed up late.

Where was Gallo though?
30t6p3b.gif

Amar'e needs to not dribble like he's a shooting guard.

Tony Douglas is amazing, definitely capable of stealing Felton's starting job.

roll.gif
at Landry Fields making the game-tying shot.

Oh, and for my man Dre:

wve9nn.jpg

2z85192.jpg

Some random broad when we snuck down to the good seats. The pic doesn't do justice but her chest game was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the guy in the black shirt seems to be looking at her too

mozgov had one foul tonight

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Some random broad when we snuck down to the good seats. The pic doesn't do justice but her chest game was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

big boobs appreciation and I aint talking about you, proshares lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

I thought yall were airing out some dude's girl in here so I had to come in here. Turns out, yall taking shots at each other. 
laugh.gif

She looks like Jaime Edmondson. I made a thread about her a little while back.

[URL]http://niketalk.com/topic/270468[/url] Hit that spoiler and begin to hate your life. 

Pics don't work... og link http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/girls/hail-mary-jaime-edmondson-models-football-fashions-for-women

Pr0ph, I'm in woodhaven (J to A on game days).

I'm going to chalk this up to it being just the pre-season, but we don't have an identity. New team, blah, blah, blah. Either way most of the game was ininspired. Falling asleep thru most of it.

Rautins had a terrible sequence to start the 4th. Playedike a deer in headlights. The tean D was better than what I was expecting. Silly turnovers were annoying as hell.

Gallo is playing like he doesn't want to be traded.

Knicks forward Danilo Gallinari has heard his name mentioned in trade rumors, something he isn't fond of.

"Not good," Gallinari said when asked by Eurosport how the rumors made him feel.

"Look, I'm very happy here and I don't want to go anywhere else. I love New York, I love playing on this team, I love the coach and his system and the people around here. I'm in the perfect place and I want to be here for a long time. I don't want to leave."

this could be affecting his play

yea i didnt think the rumors would affect him, but after reading that i'm convinced they are. which i dont blame him at all for sucking on purpose, especially in preseason

I still can't get over the way the Knicks stole Mozgod. Just give him one post move and we out. It's crazy see a big man run the floor like he can

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Why you gotta break balls?

Gallo just needs to man up and play.  Don't be a little crying %#@%+ and say that's what is affecting your play.  You're running the court like you are a 1999 Ewing and jacking up shots like you think you are Reggie.  Smarten up you dumb ##!.

Whose going to the game tomorrow? I got some bleed seats... haven't been to the Garden since last years home closer.. in 2k11 they keep talking about the renovation plans for the Garden.. can't wait to see that.

The Yankees are playing tomorrow night, the Knicks preseason can take a seat at the back of the bus.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I still can't get over the way the Knicks stole Mozgod. Just give him one post move and we out. It's crazy see a big man run the floor like he can
take it how you want it. I am a fan of MozDef so I am hoping he develops.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/what_the_russian_sH6sj0DgMUWWpVcJEwKAHO
Peter Vecesy writes like a 13-year old student writing for his school newspaper.

that may be true, but he's on point most of the time

Back
Top Bottom