**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Rautins needs to spend another 4 years just learning the game. I can't see him getting any playing time this season.

Felton's looking better.

okay somebody needs to find video of mogov blocking the living crap out of PP at the end of the 3rd.

Anyone have a link for the game tonight? My new apartment still doesn't have cable and I'm too hung over to go to a bar to watch it.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Anyone have a link for the game tonight? My new apartment still doesn't have cable and I'm too hung over to go to a bar to watch it.
check in during game time, i'll probably post a link

Was I hit with the yuku fail? Anyway, I'm about to catch the A @ Bway junction. Probably get a slice and big beer at roses before the game.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Was I hit with the yuku fail? Anyway, I'm about to catch the A @ Bway junction. Probably get a slice and big beer at roses before the game.
yo where u live?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

okay somebody needs to find video of mogov blocking the living crap out of PP at the end of the 3rd.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Pierce was mad he didn't even have time to flop. Blocked that %!!%*'s soul.

No playing time for Rautins this season. Looking like a lost fish in this game. The more Walt and Mike praise him the more he fails.

John Wall is really reminding me of DWade when he came in the league.

Andy Rautins is so far in over his head in this league, I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

It was a throwaway pick, it's not like we could have really gotten anyone who would have made a difference anyway.

Gallo has not looked great so far this preseason
ohwell.gif

TAKE THIS !+%** RAUTINS OUT OF THE GAME!

Since he came in he aint been doing %%$$ except mistakes, running in to a brick wall, traveling, turnovers, fouling, now stepping out of bounds and what gets me mad is Mike still praising his preseason play talking about he could be in the rotation after each mistake.

Enh, while I agree Rautins looks pretty bad right now, I'm not in agreement on pulling his number. 1) Preseason. 2) He has potential to be a pretty good rotation player (can handle the ball, distribute, & has shown the ability to shoot).

Mike shouldn't just throw him out there in situations like this during the regular season though.

edit: Fields got away with a blatant foul on that play.

#38 overall picks shouldn't be throwaways.

He's a euro league player. Not a knock on him, he just doesn't belong in this league. Not his fault Mike reached on a 'pet project'.

The thing that has become disconcerting is we can go down this roster and pick out "Donnie guys" and "Mike guys"..and that's not a good thing.

From this game TD is playing better than Felton but he's not playing smarter than him as far as pgs go. The way TD's been playing he should definitely have more value this season.

Everybody else I expect to start didn't do much but this wasn't like a reg season game where the team will find their groove and go to the hot hand consistently. Gallo, Stat, and Chandler just played okay. Randolph had an off game.

I personally feel when the reserves play the ball should constantly go through Fields/Mozgov's hands every possession. Feed these young guys and help them learn and grow.

I can already tell what we need are big men that actually bang.

The God, Tony Douglas & MozGod!!!!!
pimp.gif

Amare was off... Randolph was shaky but came on late.

Turiaf with several boneheaded plays.

Felton did look ok, just got owned by Wall who is fast as @!#$.

Back
Top Bottom