**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

This was prolly discussed already, but i saw on realGM, that the knicks would still cosider trading chandler for rudy..why on earth would they? why does the knicks still like rudy? IMO wilson is better then rudy, and it would be bad trade on our part. anyone feel the same?

Those are still the new Knick jerseys.

The border colors around the numbers were switched.

Before:

610x.jpg

After:
x610.jpg

Yeah, I'm glad that border got changed on the whites. The one they first showed in the media day pics doesn't even match the "NEW YORK" logo. On some Canal St "authentic replica" type of (&@*($&@ (@&$(@
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if you go on other forums people talking like it's the end of the world and we will win 29 games. people need to calm downnnn

Originally Posted by DubA169

if you go on other forums people talking like it's the end of the world and we will win 29 games. people need to calm downnnn

blame it on those UFOs that were hovering over nyc yesterday
laugh.gif

damn I need MSG over here...I think everybody should lay off Felton for a few...dude is no savior but he is gonna have a solid year. Good enough to help lead to the playoffs...

[h1]Mason: 'Sky's The Limit' For Eddy Curry[/h1]
Oct 15, 2010 8:19 AM EST

Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
Anthony Mason believes that the "sky's the limit" for Knicks center Eddy Curry if he can get back onto the court and remain healthy.

New York has enlisted Mason, a former Knicks forward, to work with Curry as the former tries to get back into the NBA as a coach/special assistant.

"If you get Eddy back on the court, the sky's the limit," Mason said Thursday.

"I think if he continues to work hard, then he has the talent. With the additions that they have on the team now, you imagine getting him back on the court how he was some years ago. Along with Stoudemire and Raymond Felton and the new additions, it could be awesome."

Curry, who has a long line of injuries, hurt his hamstring on the second day of training camp.

And i give Felton till the beginning of December.. If not then switch T. Doug at PG cuz mid december to end of january gonna be tough
sick.gif

yeeuup don't bother posting another eddy curry article again..unless if its something about him getting traded or cut..
30t6p3b.gif

Shaquille O'Neal on Andrea Bargnani: "He won't become an All Star."

"He does not like the contact of the elbows, in area he's afraid of the "bulls" like me. He's good at pick and roll and shot well from outside but it's too little".

Shaq instead likes Gallinari: "Danilo can improve a lot. He plays hard with the right temperament: I like it. He will be a new force. He 's young and exciting for the crowd. He's fast and a great shooter. With him and D'Antoni NY Knicks are competing for the playoffs".

Bill Simmons on the Knicks and AR
7. New York
It's OK, Knicks fans. Get a little excited. You're entitled after eight years of misery. Especially because Denver might panic in mid-December after Carmelo tells the team for the 100,000th time, "I only want to play in New York."

Actually, there's reason to get excited even without a Melo trade. Not everyone embraces playing in New York -- the media, the pressure and expectations, the sophistication of the fans -- but Amare always carried himself like a superduperstar even when he wasn't. In New York, strangely, that's going to work in his favor … unless his knees don't hold up. You also have Mike D'Antoni (never dull), the intriguing Danilo Gallinari/Anthony Randolph combo (I like them both), Ray Felton (sneaky-good last year until Jameer Nelson destroyed him in the playoffs), and the mysterious Timofey Mozgov (generating "MOZGOV!!!!!!!!!!" e-mails from every Knicks fan I know). I'm not just intrigued; I'm overintrigued.

(Quick note on Randolph, my favorite random player in basketball for three years running now: Knicks fans are great at latching onto tortured talents, showering them with love and redeeming their careers. They did it for Bernard King, John Starks and Latrell Sprewell, three baggage guys with personal demons who played with heart, fed off the MSG fans and thrived. If Randolph is redeemable as an impact player -- and I think he is -- New York will bring it out. You watch.)

KING x RIECE wrote:
 "Danilo can improve a lot. He plays hard with the right temperament: I like it. He will be a new force. He 's young and exciting for the crowd. He's fast and a great shooter. With him and D'Antoni NY Knicks are competing for the playoffs".

Gallo won't improve if he don't become more versatile.. Out of his first 29 shots in the preseason, 23 were three point attempts..
sick.gif

And Curry can be good, he actually had post moves. But i cant stand people who aren't motivated. and he haven't for a long time.

[h1]Carmelo Still Wants To Be Traded[/h1]
Oct 15, 2010 8:15 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony has thrived this preseason, but privately he has maintained his desire for a trade, according to a source close to the All-Star.

The source said that Anthony's camp has become increasingly upset that the forward hasn't yet been traded.

Anthony desires a deal to an East Coast team like New York or New Jersey, but the source maintained that he'd accept a trade to Chicago as well.

pimp.gif
 at the Simmons excerpt.
At this point, Melo can go eat one. He's gotta deal with at least half a year of animosity and sideeyes, because he couldn't find a way to calm the hell down.

If he does end up in Houston or Jersey that's his own fault.

Spoiler [+]
1zvygc5.jpg

I think he'll end up with us before the deadline..

Cuz he's not flinching on the extension.. He's not approving trades.. Denver will be in the same position as CLe & Tor. I think they'll pull the trigger.

Probably just wanna sell tix for now

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pimp.gif
 at the Simmons excerpt.
At this point, Melo can go eat one. He's gotta deal with at least half a year of animosity and sideeyes, because he couldn't find a way to calm the hell down.

If he does end up in Houston or Jersey that's his own fault.

Spoiler [+]
1zvygc5.jpg
SNOOKIE WANT SMUSH SMUSH

you realize that's melo's people not melo right? rose and WWW seem to only know how to make lists of teams and put it out there. they don't seem to care how their clients look because of it

we play 5 pre season games in the next 7 days.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

KING x RIECE wrote:
 "Danilo can improve a lot. He plays hard with the right temperament: I like it. He will be a new force. He 's young and exciting for the crowd. He's fast and a great shooter. With him and D'Antoni NY Knicks are competing for the playoffs".

Gallo won't improve if he don't become more versatile.. Out of his first 29 shots in the preseason, 23 were three point attempts..
sick.gif

And Curry can be good, he actually had post moves. But i cant stand people who aren't motivated. and he haven't for a long time.

[h1]Carmelo Still Wants To Be Traded[/h1]
Oct 15, 2010 8:15 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony has thrived this preseason, but privately he has maintained his desire for a trade, according to a source close to the All-Star.

The source said that Anthony's camp has become increasingly upset that the forward hasn't yet been traded.

Anthony desires a deal to an East Coast team like New York or New Jersey, but the source maintained that he'd accept a trade to Chicago as well.

Carmelo needs to relax at least until the deadline.

Originally Posted by DubA169

amarepeta1.jpg

dude is everywhere. i heard he got ringtones now
laugh.gif
seriously
Amar'e is loving this attention
roll.gif

Lebron is dumb for not going to NYK
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom