**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

i wonder what anthony randolph looks like when he's actually crying
laugh.gif

I was gonna say the other night that I think AR might be very mentally soft. He just gives me that notion, besides his pouty facial expressions. God forbid he has a 5 game slump, he might not make it back for a month after that
laugh.gif
. This is all speculation, of course, on my part.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

happy bday YEUUPP

Trey is havin an impact on ppls S/n

hope you enjoyed it
Nah, my S/N is just the answer to the question if I'm gonna be wealthy, dude.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

how you not gonna quote the thread title, bro?
laugh.gif
I kno.. i forgot bro..

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by BangDak

i be like yeeeeeeeup
laugh.gif

HBD man, enjoy it man
pimp.gif

Good lookin.. Can't wait to see those trades proposals if we have a losing streak this season..
roll.gif

I'm not gonna bother posting it but now they're saying the Nets and Knicks are in a battle to land Melo. While another article says the knicks to Melo trade rumors has "no legs". 

if u guys are serious I can make a yahoo league with the draft on Sunday afternoon like 2 to 5ish
I

happy belated

im trying to stay as far away from melo trade rumor articles as possible, but they are everywhere I turn. not getting my hopes up until i see him in the jersey. i guess i learned from the lebron fiasco.

mad.gif

The über-popular announcer will reportedly no longer call Knicks games. The NY Post reports that his bosses at MSG were upset with the way his side gigs affected his work, so they sent him packing: “Gus Johnson, the shouts-a-lot, play-by-play radio voice of the Knicks since the 1997-98 season — and a frequent fill- in for Mike Breen on MSG Network’s Knicks’ telecasts — is out at the Garden. Over the last two seasons, Johnson, 43, had annoyed MSG Network shot-callers by missing many games to work outside TV gigs, including CBS’ college basketball and Showtime boxing.

laugh.gif
@ Dolan.

Overall, I think Gus is a fine commentator but I disliked him calling Knicks games for his homer ways. Though he was clearly a fan-favorite for that very same reason. He was also gaining popularity in other sports as well. So this move puzzles me.

First Marv, one of the greatest play-by-play men of our era. Now Gus. Breen better watch his back.
laugh.gif

I won't even get into the numerous coaches forced out or the lavish contracts given to bum players that was approved by Dolan. Or the repeated hike in ticket sales to see an inferior product. Or the contract dispute w/FOX.

I have no clue why enough Knick fans don't rally together and start some sort of petition or protest to show some sort of displeasure at how that man runs this franchise.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom