yeeup
httb
mronegative
bangdak
big j 33
duba's cousin
mayhemmonkey
knowledgable

my friends cosuin is the one who said he wants to do fantasy. i want no part of it. so let me see if he will do it and get back to you

if anyone has a screenname they don't use and would give to me it would be appreciated. i'd just stop using this one. gets confusing

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

What: Yahoo Team NYK Draft
Where: Live draft at Sunday 9PM
No $$
Good to go?

ballinsam
tommyk
los
proshares
yeeup
httb
mronegative
bangdak
big j 33
duba's cousin
mayhemmonkey
knowledgable

LET'S DO IT!

about to make it. you guys want head to head points, head to head categories, or head to head-one win per week?

So, I wanna join. But I've never done a fantasy anything.

BTW, GUS?!!!???

[James Earl Jones as Darth Vader in SW, ep3]NOOOOOoooooOOOooo[/James Earl Jones as Darth Vader in SW, ep 3]

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

It's like an AIDS test what's the result? Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas, and Big
pimp.gif
confused as to why you posted this?

towelie_bong.jpg

Why are Carmelo Anthony trade talks between the Nuggets and New York Knicks heating up again? One theory is that the Nugs have lowered their demands and expectations, believing getting something for Melo is better than nothing.

But now comes another possibility, and a pretty funny one, too: Spike Lee may be acting as an unpaid Knicks negotiator.

According to the New York Post's Marc Berman, Knicks president Donnie Walsh decided to get back in the Anthony acquisition game with renewed vigor at the prompting of filmmaker Lee, the franchise's most famous (and loyal) fan. Berman cites a source who says Lee and Anthony have talked several times of late, with Melo making it clear he desperately wants to wind up with the Knicks -- a message Lee is said to have passed on to Walsh.

You'll remember that some observers suggested an earlier deal to ship Carmelo to the New Jersey Nets was scuttled due partly to Knicks tampering -- a charge Walsh denied to the Post's Berman at the time. But as Berman notes, Lee's Melo chats aren't against league rules, since he's not an employee of the team.

Meanwhile, Berman suggests the Nuggets are still cool on a deal involving Anthony Randolph and Danilo Gallinari -- for good reason -- and continue to hope another team can get involved as a way to upgrade the package. However, he speculates that Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni, who used to hold the same position with the Nuggets, has been talking up Randolph of late, even though he's looked mediocre during the prison.

Is that an indication D'Antoni is trying to encourage a trade, even though Walsh insists one isn't imminent? Probably. There's no guarantee something will get done prior to the Nuggets' first game, on October 27 against Utah, but it would be better for all involved if it did. So long as the deal doesn't blow for Denver, that is.

More from our Sports archive: "Carmelo Anthony-Amare Stoudemire love match during Melo's wedding week?"

Images
Spike Lee is a New York Knicks fan. Which is good. Because if he worked for the team, his conversations with Denver superstar Carmelo Anthony would be considered against the league's tampering policy.

One of the longest running soap operas in this past NBA off-season is the Brooklyn-born Anthony's wish to leave the Nuggets.Among Lee's credits is the documentary "Kobe Doin' Work" but he'll always be known to basketball fans for taunting Reggie Miller during the playoffs and for creating Jesus Shuttlesworth.

Marc Berman of the New York Post reports that the award winner filmmaker has been in Anthony's ear trying to get him to come to the Knicks while keeping team officials apprised of the conversations.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

about to make it. you guys want head to head points, head to head categories, or head to head-one win per week?
H2H per week, with the standard categories, IMO.

I'd like to suggest a maximum amount of pickups per week, and a season limit towards the end.

We can vote on all those things though.

I wouldn't mind the $$ league, we should vote, im in either way.

And I'm gonna win.

I must break you, guys.

Back
Top Bottom