**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

mad.gif

I'll take Gus's homer ways over Breen's riding of the refs any day.

If we can get at least 10 for the fantasy league I'll make it for sunday 9pm. Can we have a roll call?

THIS IS NOT A $$ LEAGUE (unless everyone agrees to one
nerd.gif
)

-Me
-Tommy
-Los
-Proshares
-Yeuup
-HTTB
-MrONegative

NO $$$*%+@ WAY. THIS FRANCHISE IS SUCH A $$$*%+@ JOKE.

and i may be down for a fantasy, will there be a pot or what?

We got 10 ppl so far..

How does the $ league work ? Everyone send money ?

If there's a prize I figure everyone would be more competitive / take it more seriously..

we only have 7....

In a $$ league everyone would send lets say 20$ to one person who holds the money until season is over, and winner gets the pot (so for 10 people winner gets $200). No such a thing as 2nd place here

The only thing noteworthy in last night's 118-91 Sixers' victory over the depleted Knicks was Fields officially earning a rotation spot, Mike D'Antoni said after the game.
Fields, selected 39th in the second round and whom several teams did not view as "draftable," has earned his way into the top nine or 10 after another gritty 15-point, 6-of-12, three-rebound, three-assist performance.

"It means he's going to find some time," D'Antoni said. "I've got to find some time for him. He's played well. He's made the case."

With three starters out, Amar'e Stoudemire (resting), Danilo Gallinari (wrist) and Wilson Chandler (calf), the Knicks' blowout loss was meaningless except for Fields' showing.
"I heard that stuff [about possibly not being drafted] and you play with a chip on your shoulder," said the speedy Landry.

Fields' gain could be Anthony Randolph's loss. Randolph was put into the starting lineup and shot 2 of 8. Randolph's minutes could be slipping away, even if it's not politically correct with the Knicks looking to include him in a Carmelo Anthony trade.

"I didn't think he came out with any energy," D'Antoni said. "He's not that physically strong. I saw a weakness out there."

we have ten.

ballinsam
tommyk
los
proshares
yeeup
httb
mronegative
bangdak
big j 33
duba160

anyone else?

& nah nah no guap. whod even hold it down
just keep it a friendly league.. hopefully people keep up with it if we start it up.

ok so 9pm Sunday good for everyone? The league settings will be set to default and draft order is random.

Sunday, I probably wont be able to do. Any other day would be cool.

I'm away from computers on Sunday and the iPhone lacks Java...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom