**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

laugh.gif
pauly d

D. Blair
pimp.gif

Ronny's willingness to bang is hilarious..

I'm mad Blair just tried to pull that in the middle of the lane tho lmao

A record for the Knicks? Definitely not..I think we scored in the 80s a few seasons ago if I remember correctly

I'm getting sick of these petty technical calls though..Dude claps his hand and you give him a technical? Stern is giving these refs wayyyyyy too much power..Yeah you can rescind the technical if you appeal it with the league, but we can't rescind that point off the free throw so if this game comes down to a 1 point differential, that technical being rescinded doesn't' do !!#* for us

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

A record for the Knicks? Definitely not..I think we scored in the 80s a few seasons ago if I remember correctly

I'm getting sick of these petty technical calls though..Dude claps his hand and you give him a technical? Stern is giving these refs wayyyyyy too much power..Yeah you can rescind the technical if you appeal it with the league, but we can't rescind that point off the free throw so if this game comes down to a 1 point differential, that technical being rescinded doesn't' do !!#* for us
I wonder if that's a record against the Spurs. They're a great defensive team for years. 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Only up 3 though. *remembers the Warriors dropped 72 on the Heat, first half*
30t6p3b.gif

I see where you got your screen name inspiration from
laugh.gif

People are quick to ignore the O part for some reason. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom