**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

laugh.gif
did the spurs mail it in??!!!

Pops is the man! I love how he coaches like that, sending a message to his starters. It's not all about regular season wins, he's willing to let go on a few earlier to send a strong message. Look for the Spurs to come out with a lot of effort their next game.

Interesting maneuver by Pop..

He isn't giving Mike the satisfaction he craves..

And shouts out to my half-#!!+% LANDRY ++#%$%% FIELDS.

What an x-factor

Pop said +%$! this.
laugh.gif

Can't blame him.

Best team in the L (record wise) and they let the Knicks run them off the court.

I'd be pissed too.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Seeing Wilson like this reminded me of Allen liking him which reminded me that I never ribbed him for St. John's winning last night
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I really never felt we'd lose tonight. which is really, really weird considering we're playing a team that's 29-4. Just have had it going all night. even without hitting the 3 ball.

(hopefully I dont jinx them right now)

Haha, you know Amar'e wanted that dunk on RJ to count.

Especially with RJ's comments.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Proshares

Seeing Wilson like this reminded me of Allen liking him which reminded me that I never ribbed him for St. John's winning last night
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I really never felt we'd lose tonight. which is really, really weird considering we're playing a team that's 29-4. Just have had it going all night. even without hitting the 3 ball.

(hopefully I dont jinx them right now)

Sorry man, I couldn't help it
laugh.gif

Great @$@%@$@ win.  I couldn't be happier with the way they showed out tonight without Gallo.

Back
Top Bottom