**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

[h3]http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1081134#p26251129[/h3]
[h3]Fanhouse.com: Knicks targeting Steve Nash[/h3]According to today's Fanhouse.com, Phoenix is on the fence about moving Steve Nash. They also add this:

Despite the career year being had by free agent addition Raymond Felton, the Knicks have continued to target Nash and are prepared to make a pitch if the Suns send word that he is available. The pieces needed to land him would almost certainly be similar to those in discussion for a Carmelo Anthony deal with Denver, even if former Suns president Steve Kerr said recently that he didn't think the Knicks had enough to land either player because of the absence of draft picks available to offer.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2011/01/04/steve-nash-still-with-suns-for-now/

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Dub.. what avy is that ?

a bunch of naked girls sitting around a swimming pool with pink floyd's best albums painted on their backs. my favorite band by far. one of my favorite pictures too.

Pink%20Floyd%20Back%20Catalogue.jpg

i think it's a play on the last supper. because of the way the two girls in the middle are slanted and everyone on one side but in the opposite direction. Not sure though

The-Last-Supper.jpg

i've heard rumors of nash AND robin

not sure if i see the point. we would literally be the suns.

i guess as a 6th man i would take nash. he's too old and plays no defense for anything else. unless you think nash and felton could play well at the same time.

$#% nash, robin, and melo i still don't know if we win a championship

Nash and Rob Lo will give us the pack up PG and big we need. If we can run TD and Felt at the same time, I can see nash and felton closing out games. If felton wasn't pulling his weight I can see trading him and having Nash be our starter.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i guess as a 6th man i would take nash. he's too old and plays no defense for anything else. unless you think nash and felton could play well at the same time.

Nash and Robin!? What would we have to trade, everything we were going to use for Melo?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by DubA169

Nash and Robin!? What would we have to trade, everything we were going to use for Melo?

Basically. I would only do that deal on the last hour of the deadline knowing Melo wont be dealt.

say we did get nash i could see him and felton playing the back court while landry plays the 3 and wilson comes off the bench... this is assuming gallo is out for a while

i could also see wilson playing the 3 while landry goes to the bench... but i always liked the idea of wilson coming off the bench since our bench pretty much sucks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I don't want Nash.

why not?

I got nothing against Nash, and I know just how effective Nash could be in the D'Antoni system, but he's towards the end of his career. What would we have to give up for him ? We def. not getting him for nothing. Defense is non-existent.

Even if we steal him, which is not gonna happen, Los you really think this is gonna work and you like this?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Nash and Rob Lo will give us the pack up PG and big we need. If we can run TD and Felt at the same time, I can see nash and felton closing out games. If felton wasn't pulling his weight I can see trading him and having Nash be our starter.

That's the worst 3 guard rotation I've seen in a long time. Too small.

My son Amare is now "Swag on Immortal" ? I don't know if I like it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Even if we steal him, which is not gonna happen, Los you really think this is gonna work and you like this?
I think a starting line-up of Rob Lo, Stat, Will/Gallo, Fields, Felton is better than what we have now. Robin gets rebounds and plays D. Last year Stat and him got busy. Nash would be an upgrade over TD as 6th man for the short run.

And is Fields/Felt/Nash the 3 guard line up you don't like? I don't like that one either.

Who would we give up for Nash again?

LB was a perfect coach. He did what he had to do, and became a scapegoat for Zeke.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Who would we give up for Nash again?

LB was a perfect coach. He did what he had to do, and became a scapegoat for Zeke.
well look what happened in charlotte

just saying
ohwell.gif

Have a feeling the game is going to be close tonight. Should be interesting to see how the team plays without Gallo.

Back
Top Bottom