**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm gonna make a bold statement, and I made a bold statement when we were 3-8 saying we would be at .500 by the following week so this isn't new..But I feel this win against the Spurs, despite it being just one game (Shout out to the pessimists) it will catapult the Knicks season and give us huge momentum..We've beaten good teams like the Nuggets, Bulls twice, etc. but didn't beat an elite team..The Spurs are about as elite as you can get and our offense ran all over them..I see this being the turning point and a statement game in the long run

We still have a pretty long road trip and two to three weeks without Gallo.  You saw D'Antoni's rotation tonight, it didn't expand.  At some point these guys are going to tire.  TBH, our schedule doesn't get easy again until April.

Not to be Debbie Downer
laugh.gif
Nah I definitely feel you, and realistically we're not gonna be an elite team in the league because of one game..All I'm saying is I feel this team will be above .500 over these next few weeks..A lot of people looked at the schedule a few weeks ago and said "We're playing well now but once we play good teams, we'll drop to 7th-8th in the league." I disagreed back then and I'm 100% disagreeing now..We're 6 games above .500 now and I feel by mid-February we'll be 7-10 games above .500 despite this tough schedule..Mark my words
glasses.gif

rotation might not have really expanded but he at least is starting to give more minutes to the bench guys that he does use.

Walker played 17 minutes, everyone else 20+ and only Fields hit the 40 mark.

It's nice to see Felton and Amare only logging 36 in a win.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This W makes me see the whole month's schedule in a different light. 
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td] Fri 07[/td][td] @ Phoenix 
[/td][td]Win
[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 09[/td][td] @ LA Lakers  [/td][td]Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 11[/td][td] @ Portland  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 12[/td][td] @ Utah  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 14[/td][td] vs Sacramento  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 17[/td][td] vs Phoenix  [/td][td]Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 19[/td][td] @ Houston  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 21[/td][td] @ San Antonio  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 22[/td][td] @ Oklahoma City  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 24[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 27[/td][td] vs Miami  [/td][td] Loss[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 28[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 30[/td][td] vs Detroit  [/td][td] Win[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

My predictions

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i'm buying everybody pizza if we beat lakers 
grin.gif
nerd.gif
How about massages with happy endings if we beat the Heat?
since it was your suggestion, you can buy that for everybody here lol

We are looking Niceee! We gonna win more than half of the games this next month.. need Gallo back ASAP though.. or Buike needs start playing.

Just finished watching...

and @ Sirius i have 3 Karako suits, but i got them after i got the job. I wear them at industry event. they are of a better quality than I expected.

how has nobody talked about that jab felton threw at RJ as he was doing the post game?

he was mad smug talking about yeah we haven't won many championships huh... but we play hard

I guess this game got crazy votes on NBAtv's Fan Night.
The NBA announced earlier Tuesday that the rematch between the teams on Jan. 21 in San Antonio has been added to the national TV schedule and will be on ESPN.

supposedly this is the most points allowed by the spurs in the tim duncan era. that's what the said on sportscenter. not sure if it's true or not

Back
Top Bottom