**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

A win tonight would be great.

Would prefer to see Ronny start, but understand it's best to have him off the bench since there is no other big due to Mozgov's ineptitude.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by DubA169

the bandwagon is getting pretty strong

That statement applies more for the Jets than Knicks, imo.

Someone I know who does NOT watch football regularly posted last night "Congrats to the Jets for making the playoffs!!" Then I said "But they're already in the playoffs," leading her to say "Oh, I knew that, haha"
grin.gif
eyes.gif

She then deletes her post and replaced it "Congrats to the Jets for making it to the next round!"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

---

If I'm going to wear a Knicks fitted, it has to be a New Era (quality issues not withstanding)
laugh.gif

..came up on a monster vintage-syle knicks beanie from adidas last year..can't tell me nothing when I'm in that, especially up at school  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Mozgov is under contract for 3 years? 
alien.gif

Only first year of his contract is guaranteed. Last two years are team option. 

I'm a year younger than mez one and a year older than httb. Extra points if u can figure that out. No peeking at my profile lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I'm a year younger than mez one and a year older than httb. Extra points if u can figure that out. No peeking at my profile lol
You know you done goofed up, pops.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

You know you done goofed up, pops.
roll.gif
I remember when you called HTTB grandpa, I was like whatt??
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif
dude not even that old..

I'm bout to be 25. So am I like an elder here ?

Side note: How I'm watching Drumline
30t6p3b.gif
and forget the Eagles was playing today.

Pretty much cry journalist is saying melo is going to get traded to jersey in the next few days. I think leon rose succeeded in scaring melo.

I'd feel sorry for Melo if he extended in NJ. Not even mad at him, but pity. Nets season is just about a foregone conclusion.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd feel sorry for Melo if he extended in NJ. Not even mad at him, but pity. Nets season is just about a foregone conclusion.

Sasha Vujacic running the point after Billups fails to report cause he didn't get his buyout
pimp.gif

NJ getting indications Melo sit-down with Mikhail Prokhorov and Jay-Z may not even be necessary to convince Melo to sign w/NJ.
6 minutes ago

from Chris Broussards' twitter

Back
Top Bottom