**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

we're playing boston next...who just lost to Cleveland 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Jack ain't even THAT young...he's been in the league for a little while...he's pretty much where he's gonna be at for the rest of his career...and nah no Chauncey

anyways gg Knicks...give Gallo a break it's one game...and I like the starting lineup, but Felton needs to be a little more aggresive imo.
You are forgetting that Billups was a journeyman before landing with the Pistons and developing into one of the best PG in the NBA in his late-20s (27-28).

Jack is 27 and has put up better numbers in the first 5 years of his career compared to Billups. While Jack has yet to prove he is anything special, comparing the two of them is not that much of a stretch.

Mike d'antoniis a jerk for not playing Andy Rautins, it would have been a great debut in Canada infront of his dad and grand parents there. Even if it is for only 2mins in the first half. Come on!

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

All the haters can kiss our #$! man.. We're above .500

We're not missing the playoffs. idiot.. No we're not a 8th or 7th seed. We're first place ..

[table][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.500[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Detroit[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New Jersey[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toronto[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Atlanta[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Charlotte[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chicago[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Penny, you treat the Knicks the same way you treat your Mets. Pessmistic as %$%#
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, let it go man.
Look at my pro sports teams, The Mets, The Jets and The Knicks...I have a reason to be pessimistic
laugh.gif
, nothing but failure and heartbreak.

Getting Azubuike back will be huge he is a guy with some actual offensive ability.  And Randolph needs to play as much as possible when he comes back, I can't stress that enough.  I said this team will be better in April than it is November and the start would be rough, but there are a lot of !*$+%++ holes.  Either way, a win is a win, 1-0 I'll take it.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Win is a win. Problem i see for the future is Felton sucks, Amare got his own shots the whole game.

What was wrong with Felton's performance tonight?  15, 6 & 6.  Got others involved, finished in traffic, pushed the ball.  I can't believe that after a few years of Duhon at the point people are complaining about what Felton did tonight.  

Felton sucks? Wow.

I really like what Douglas brings to the table though. Amare hittin the boards was a plus.

Bill Walker is a mess.

Missed the game due to class, smh. Glad we got the win though, kind of surprised it was as close as it was but whatever, just one game.. hopefully the team meshes well.

Maybe we weren't watching the same game, but Felton was one of the only things I came away from the game positive about.  If we get 15 & 6 from him a night I'm happy.

Landry Fields was great too...Plays hard, good D, good things happen when he is on the floor.

I think Gallo is best suited for a role off the bench.  I like Fields starting next to Wilson.

We won, thats all that matters.

And airmaxpenny....%#%?

-Gallo off the bench? Worst D you ever seen? Cant shoot/drive/defend
indifferent.gif
(Everyone has their slumps, he'll come out of it)
-Chandler our crunch time scorer
indifferent.gif
(You gotta ride the hot hand, if landry had 30 in the 4th quarter that doesnt mean he's our crunch time scorer).
-Sign iverson?
indifferent.gif
(So he can be a ball stopping cancer like al harrington + crawford + maurice taylor 2.0? )
-And the five you mention are definitely not our best 5

Stop judging from one game and chill out bro. You must have went crazy when the heat lost last night
laugh.gif

whoa now. Walker out of rotation? Nah, buddy. If anything, he might be a more reliable 3pt shooter than Gallo right now. I think the rotation is fine. It's good having options out there. When the 4th quarter hits, you go with the hot hands, simple & plain.

edit: I'm not judging Gallo & Walker by one game neither.

Walker stays.

the one thing I liked was Mike has depth this year (compared to past years) and tonight he used it. I HOPE he continues to do so.

felton was the best player on the court for long stretches. what the hell yall talking about he's whack. chandler and him had good games.gotta look on the bright side, amare had a bad game and still showed up in the 4th and we got the win.

we had more blocks in this one game then we had all last season.

fields is a baller. he was fouled on that missed dunk. there were alot of calls that didn't go our way.

mason should never see the court. mason and walker on the court at the same time is an awful idea. dantoni is stubborn and annoying for not fouling at the end of the game.

gallo looked apathetic which i detest. it wasn't just that he played bad, he looked like he didn't wana be ther

My sports overreactions are limited to my own teams. Difference between those two teams that played last night and these two teams is those two teams are in their preseason.  The regular season is our playoffs, every game matters.  Those teams can turn it on and off when they want, we don't have that luxury.  And the AI thing was sarcastic, but we do sorely lack a guard who can score consistently.

And Gallo can't drive, defend or rebound so I don't know why your acting like that is a ridiculous statement.  The Kid is a 7 foot volume 3 pt shooter.

I don't know. I just get this uneasy feeling when Walker is out there.
grin.gif
But you right it's obviously still early.

1-0

we need to win the games we are SUPPOSED to win penny. yeah we might be 1-4 but those teams are all supposed to beat us. we got the win we should get. the next few games one win is a bonus

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Ballinsam23 - you're the VERY SAME ONE who said Felton sucks (IN THE PRE SEASON).... Yet you're telling folks not to say Gallo sucks? REALLY?!
indifferent.gif
You're right, but when i stated that it was halfway through the preseason and he really did suck, playing no better than duhon. He only played good the last 2 games of preseason. So atleast i gave it a couple of games before going crazy after ONE game

Back
Top Bottom