**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I missed the game because I was working but I caught all the highlights and I must say, were not the best team we sure in hell are better than last year. And Landry
pimp.gif
Felton need to step up his passing game. Feed Amare!

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Ballinsam23 - you're the VERY SAME ONE who said Felton sucks (IN THE PRE SEASON).... Yet you're telling folks not to say Gallo sucks? REALLY?!
indifferent.gif
You're right, but when i stated that it was halfway through the preseason and he really did suck, playing no better than duhon. He only played good the last 2 games of preseason. So atleast i gave it a couple of games before going crazy after ONE game

We're talking about PRESEASON.  Unbelievable. 

Lol interesting point of views here.

First of all. Bill walker can play. He had a bad game let him breathe.
Second. Fields can play too. I'll admit I was surprised he started but he is a solid role player
now about Felton. I been saying that I wished we gave Toney Douglas a shot at the starting spot but once we signed Felton I knew it wasn't gonna happen. I expect Felton to play better as the season goes. Right now I think he is still adjusting to our pace. But so far from what I see. He is decent. But I hate that fam hardly can create for everyone else on the team. All he does is feed people in the post or off the pick and roll. I don't see him driving and creating passing lanes. I don't expect him to do that either because that just ain't his game.

Gallo---never liked gallo. Never liked it when we picked him in the draft. When I saw him in the open practice I could tell he ain't do much during the offseason. Dude just looks frail to me. He's streaky but when he's hot u love him. He's the type of guy u love or hate. I know alot of people like him but that's just how I always felt about him. Dude is wack IMO. No handle. No hops. But good shot. He should be coming off the bench.

Ill will- he's perfect off the bench as a 6th man. Bu I expect him to be starting sometime in the season. His jumper was actually wet today! Glad to see that

Amare. Like I said abou Felton. He doesn't create well for teammates. Amare had to work for all his shots tonight. Give props to Evans though cause he played pretty good defense. Amare is gonna have to work on what to do when people double team him. I noticed that whenever he decided he was going to try to score he would put his head down and never see the double team coming.

It's a work in progress folks but I see the potential if we get things together

When DubA is telling people to relax you know it's all !****% up.
laugh.gif

Is there such a thing as too much versatility (for lack of a better term)? D'Antoni can mix & match all day but there needs to be some consistency down the stretch...Will is cool but he's not that guy.

I didn't see all of the game, but I'm really shocked to see all this commotion.

One would thought we caught the loss.

Gallo's wrist is @@@%%@ up, chill out.

This is a work in progress. I like our chances against the Celtics if we can get out and run.

I can understand. Game was ugly. Some may be optimistic and say wait til mid season when they get in to the thick of things and gel better but I didn't like how most of the team played.

So if basketball reference is right, we had a 10-block game in December against Charlotte last year. 
One in '06, one in '04...that's it. 3 games out of 500 in 6 years.

We had 10 blocks last night. 1 for 1, let's make it a habit.
pimp.gif

I didn't catch the game fellas, but Damn I think we can all agree a W is always a good start to the season. I will be glued to MSG tmrw, to catch that Celtics game.. I want Amare to drop 40.. the dub-dub was cool. But I want him to have a beast game. Lol.

- I was bouncing around League Pass all night. But from what I saw, the Knicks looked alright. When they started to let the Raps get back in the game, I was thinking "oh boy, here comes the usual collapse/heart-breaker". But nope. NY actually held on for once.

- If you guys couldn't tell yet, I'm rooting for Amar'e big time. I saw a couple of them little jump hooks and they looked effortless. He reminds me a bit of how Z-bo was for you guys: A legit big who can put the rock in the hole. But Amar'e is obviously a much more explosive version of Zach.

- Definitely surprised that Will led the team in fga... as the sixth man. *scratches head*

- Mozgov is weak.

- Everytime I saw Gallo, he was tossing bricks. But he still finished with decent numbers. Perfect on his fts. 40% from three. 6 boards. ZERO turnovers. He was the only Knick to finish with a negative though.....

- No one cares at this point, but it was nice to see David Lee beast w/17-15-6.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And Gallo can't drive, defend or rebound so I don't know why your acting like that is a ridiculous statement.  The Kid is a 7 foot volume 3 pt shooter.

Basically, he needs to be traded before his value drops to a point where Denver doesn't want him.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And Gallo can't drive, defend or rebound so I don't know why your acting like that is a ridiculous statement.  The Kid is a 7 foot volume 3 pt shooter.

Basically, he needs to be traded before his value drops to a point where Denver doesn't want him.
denver dont want him or that trade would have been made a while ago.

Gallo will have a great game and all of y'all will shut up about it. You'd think it's mid January with the overreaction in here.

Amare played great in the 4th but you can't have someone of Reggie Evans' calibur rebounding like that last night. No excuse for that. Nine turnovers needs to be cut down as well.

Just good to get a W and start off on a good note for a change.

even when we were trash we usually did good vs boston... minus that blowout..

But they just lost to CLE, that might result in a L for us

Back
Top Bottom