**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Proshares

Nah man, I don't got that Franny Lou Blvd swag/bankroll you're buying.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

chilis?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Can denver juss trade this man already..

Unlike the Cavs u can't feel sorry if he dips in the offseason

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
And Gallo can't drive, defend or rebound so I don't know why your acting like that is a ridiculous statement.  The Kid is a 7 foot volume 3 pt shooter.
I'm SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME and I support this message [emoji]174[/emoji]

Let's get rid of D'Antoni first and foremost.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Ballinsam23 - you're the VERY SAME ONE who said Felton sucks (IN THE PRE SEASON).... Yet you're telling folks not to say Gallo sucks? REALLY?!
indifferent.gif
You're right, but when i stated that it was halfway through the preseason and he really did suck, playing no better than duhon. He only played good the last 2 games of preseason. So atleast i gave it a couple of games before going crazy after ONE game.

We're talking about PRESEASON.  Unbelievable. 
Judging off the entire preseason > judging off the first +$$#%+# game off the season. Ok so let me make some assumptions after our first game....

-Amare is no better than david west
-Fields is better than gallo
-Mozgov is the worst thing that happened to this franchise after curry
-Gallo is no better than Anthony Roberson
-Chandler is the best player on this team

Than you calling me crazy for judging players in the preseason. We got a W didnt we? Lets move on and start judging after atleast a couple of months. Thank you.

You're absolutely right. Judging off an entire preseason is > than judging off a regular season game. What was I thinking?
laugh.gif

Didn't Cleveland go undefeated this pre season? We should crown them now, right?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

subways, it is then

sweetonionchickenteriyamd71.jpg

Spoiler [+]
now which one you are feeling hungry right now?
laugh.gif
all this food talk and its lunch time, smh

You're absolutely right. Judging off an entire preseason is > than judging off a regular season game. What was I thinking?
laugh.gif

Didn't Cleveland go undefeated this pre season? We should crown them now, right?
indifferent.gif
Fam, i'm not saying i'm right. I just flipped when i read some of airmaxpenny's comments after one game. We shouldnt be arguing after a win
happy.gif

i think they would rather play out the season and go deep into the playoffs. next year they will rebuild. having gallo and randolph around won't help them enough to sacrifice this season

Back
Top Bottom