**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

this #$*$% fat joe tellin amare we're makin the playoffs 100% like he's the one playin ball and amares the rapper
laugh.gif

and then sayin even if u gotta score 40-50 every night like it's NBA 2k
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Vid was DOPE.

and Mulla....I wanna use your avy but I feel like theres an unwritten NT rule against stealing avatar's...
ohwell.gif
. Perhaps Team NYK members are exempt?

Can't wait to see the game tonight, really wish I was gon be in the building tomorrow though...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by viiheaven

pimp.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow. Trying to catch tonight's game at some bar or something.
i might be hanging out tomorrow at a bar..make this a team nyk summit, maybe?
nerd.gif
Which bar? Lemme know.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i will be in the house drunk as a skunk running around dressed as spiderman. gonna be with batman and superman too. so if you see that group of people def say "YO DUB" or "NIKETALK"

if u guys are meeting somewhere around there maybe i'll stop by depends on time constraints, def wanna meet a bunch you guys
If I see a drunk spiderman running around ill make sure to say "YO DUB"
laugh.gif

And I tried to drop Gordon Hayward and pick up Fields after the first game, but someone had priority over me.
frown.gif

Only I can pull tripl-posts without a Yuku-fail.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Vid was DOPE.

and Mulla....I wanna use your avy but I feel like theres an unwritten NT rule against stealing avatar's...
ohwell.gif
. Perhaps Team NYK members are exempt?

Can't wait to see the game tonight, really wish I was gon be in the building tomorrow though...

go ahead its fine by me
wink.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by xbiker47

i will be in the house drunk as a skunk running around dressed as spiderman. gonna be with batman and superman too. so if you see that group of people def say "YO DUB" or "NIKETALK"

if u guys are meeting somewhere around there maybe i'll stop by depends on time constraints, def wanna meet a bunch you guys
laugh.gif

spider-man-reactions-thumbs-up.png

Lol @ the nickname "Big Shamrock" for Shaq, I just saw that on pre game... I just ordered some Chinos.. I'm set for the night lol

Evening guys, 1st appearance of the season...and Yuku still sucks.

Expecting this to be a competitive game...let's get it!

Originally Posted by xbiker47

laugh.gif

spider-man-reactions-thumbs-up.png
spacer.gif

Anyway, I wonder if KG will try to punk M0z 0ne tonight.

And if Amar'e will try to back him up?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom