**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

The ESPN the Magazine nude shot.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

amare-fat-joe-feat.gif

FAT JOE: Yo, Amar’e, what’s the chances of [the New York Knicks] getting Carmelo Anthony [from the Denver Nuggets]? ’Cause you know I been on him heavy. I been harassing him, harassing his wife [La La Vazquez]. You think we [Knicks fans] might get him next year?

AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE: [Laughs] I hope so. It’s possible, man. I think ’Melo is looking to make a decision soon. Hopefully we can land him in New York. We could use him.

FAT JOE: And you’re the king of New York, man! New York Knicks are such a blessed franchise—because, if we don’t win one game, it’s still sold out every night. Hopefully, next year, we get some more pieces involved. They’ve been rumoring CP3 [Chris Paul]. You know I’ve been harassing him too.

AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE: Yeah, he’s locked in [to his contract with the New Orleans Hornets] for a few more years. But if we can make the playoffs in this upcoming season here, then that’ll intrigue more players to come to New York. Everybody wants to come to New York—they just need a reason to. So if we make the playoffs, and we make some noise in the playoffs and be successful, everybody gonna wanna come to New York.

FAT JOE: Nah, we making the playoffs, B. There’s no way around it.

AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE: Absolutely.

FAT JOE: Even if you gotta score 40, 50 every game, we making that playoffs!

AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE: No doubt.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=96537

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

he's busy with school, leave him alone 
laugh.gif
he has enough papers to write about in college
laugh.gif
Im still checking in time to time... ill be back though... Syracuse frat life FTL, barely have enough time to watch the %%*@++! games let alone write about them
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

amare-fat-joe-feat.gif

FAT JOE: Yo, Amar’e, what’s the chances of [the New York Knicks] getting Carmelo Anthony [from the Denver Nuggets]? ’Cause you know I been on him heavy. I been harassing him, harassing his wife [La La Vazquez]. You think we [Knicks fans] might get him next year?

AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE: [Laughs] I hope so. It’s possible, man. I think ’Melo is looking to make a decision soon. Hopefully we can land him in New York. We could use him.

FAT JOE: And you’re the king of New York, man! New York Knicks are such a blessed franchise—because, if we don’t win one game, it’s still sold out every night. Hopefully, next year, we get some more pieces involved. They’ve been rumoring CP3 [Chris Paul]. You know I’ve been harassing him too.

AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE: Yeah, he’s locked in [to his contract with the New Orleans Hornets] for a few more years. But if we can make the playoffs in this upcoming season here, then that’ll intrigue more players to come to New York. Everybody wants to come to New York—they just need a reason to. So if we make the playoffs, and we make some noise in the playoffs and be successful, everybody gonna wanna come to New York.

FAT JOE: Nah, we making the playoffs, B. There’s no way around it.

AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE: Absolutely.

FAT JOE: Even if you gotta score 40, 50 every game, we making that playoffs!

AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE: No doubt.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=96537

roll.gif
@ this convo

I never liked Mike D'Antoni as coach.  I always told myself if he couldn't get chip with that Suns squad he is never gonna get one with the Knicks. That team was stacked and just horribly coached when the playoff rolled around. Knicks  had some great young players with terrible coaches. Just imagine having someone Jerry Sloan.

this #$*$% fat joe tellin amare we're makin the playoffs 100% like he's the one playin ball and amares the rapper
laugh.gif

and then sayin even if u gotta score 40-50 every night like it's NBA 2k

and i can't edit on my iPod but this dude really said he's been harassing another mans wife, could there have been a worse choice of words

I definitely get that vibe that Joe is doing this mainly to say he had a part in recruiting these dudes.

Fall back.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

this #$*$% fat joe tellin amare we're makin the playoffs 100% like he's the one playin ball and amares the rapper
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well, Fat Joe does get his own jordans, you never know
laugh.gif

and i always liked Mike offense (when the buckets are dropping of course), but i greatly despise his defense policy. However, ill give him this one last year before going off on him like i did during midseason last year.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I try to stay out but Prop with the enticing thread title changes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh **%% 
roll.gif

When is it Chris Rock's turn?

125651188.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I definitely get that vibe that Joe is doing this mainly to say he had a part in recruiting these dudes.

Fall back.

I always think Rucker..

Fat Joe vs. Jay-Z

Now its Part 2

Jay-Z tryna get them to come to the Nets

Fat Joe tryna get them to come to the Knicks..

That's probably a crazy reach but hey

jay z goes to more knicks home games than nets games. how's he gonna recruit anyone there?

such a lame camel face

Amar'e Stoudemire left the Suns as a free agent and decided to join the Knicks for fame, fortune and a better chance to win an NBA title.

New York doesn't have the core needed to contend now but even after signing Stoudemire to a $100 million contract, they have the future cap space to make a splash.

Stoudemire also left Phoenix because he felt the Suns were watching their window to contend close.

"From my standpoint it's longevity and being able to build a team for a championship-caliber team," Stoudemire said. "That was my goal in Phoenix."

"I wanted to make sure that we're looking forward to the future and being able to bring in other star players to help win a championship," Stoudemire added. "I felt that wasn't going to happen in that situation. I wanted to go to a team willing to build a championship quality team."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...se_phoenixs_window_was_closing/#ixzz13l6R7pff

Back
Top Bottom