**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Looking at the jersey and seeing how a swingman is only available and also how the NBA logo is on the back of the jersey i don't think were gonna be wearing them

via NY Post

“This is no shooting-guard experiment.

Knicks coach Mike D’Antoni foresees second-round rookie sensation Landry Fields spending the entire season as the starting shooting guard, meaning Wilson Chandler could be stuck as sixth man during his contract year.

“All year,

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

p8880581dt.jpg
i like
smokin.gif

That's not what I had in mind when rumors arose of a new Knick jersey, and asked for a black alternate. I don't think players will be rocking that though.

Can anyone recommend me somewhere to eat tommorow before the game, near MSG?

In the past ive always been in the city early and eat at ESPN zone.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Can anyone recommend me somewhere to eat tommorow before the game, near MSG?

In the past ive always been in the city early and eat at ESPN zone.
TGIF?

Pat will be playing the Knicks D-League affiliate in Reno.

Don't know why he keeps %+%$$@$ the Knicks.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

pimp.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow. Trying to catch tonight's game at some bar or something.
i might be hanging out tomorrow at a bar..make this a team nyk summit, maybe?
nerd.gif

i will be in the house drunk as a skunk running around dressed as spiderman. gonna be with batman and superman too. so if you see that group of people def say "YO DUB" or "NIKETALK"

if u guys are meeting somewhere around there maybe i'll stop by depends on time constraints, def wanna meet a bunch you guys

All I want to see tonight is aggressiveness. They show that (in particular Gallo and Will), I can live with any result.

This is Boston's 3rd in 4 nights and they may be down Wafer and West (who I think is already suspended). They should try and run as much as possible and push the ball.

Back
Top Bottom