**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

^^copped an Amar'e throwback, came out to $149.99 size 44. People said that fits like a M. Went to Mo's the other day to look at em just to make sure I got the fit right before dropping that much on a jersey. I know the price still is
30t6p3b.gif
but those joints looked extra
pimp.gif

Where do you see the throwback?

Ruff ryda...They have a throwback gallo jersey? Thinking of buying that authentic if we get Melo and gallo stays

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

^^copped an Amar'e throwback, came out to $149.99 size 44. People said that fits like a M. Went to Mo's the other day to look at em just to make sure I got the fit right before dropping that much on a jersey. I know the price still is
30t6p3b.gif
but those joints looked extra
pimp.gif
Oh! Very dope, I'm copping the same (Amar'e / 44). Trust me, $150 for an authentic is the best you'll see, I'm surprised they even include that in the discount. Throwback is soooo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

that knicks jersey at modells is tempting... what would yall cop? white swingman amare or blue? or what about the all star swingman? the swingman is 48 but no free shipping because free shipping is 49 and up 
indifferent.gif
... and the all star is 60 shipped for a swingman... i want the knicks throwback authentic and put amare on there but im not sure on sizing... and you can't return customized jerseys so i might pass on the authenic 
Holla at a pair of shoelaces.

Hahn-

update on melo:talks will go through all star weekend. will get red hot by next tues. Parameters set. Negotiation time

Nah, I don't have the balls to drop $150 on that.
laugh.gif

By the way, if Hahn is saying it, it's for real. Dude never says anything unless he's 1000% percent sure it's true.

Custom Walter Brown Throwback..just google it, Mo's got the best deal though right now cause of the 40%. They don't got any of the players just custom but is has options to make it any player on the roster.

I def. would've pulled the trigger on that trade, hope it's still available...

Another reason I'd love to keep Chandler (besides the fact that I think he's better than Gallo and can guard the 2), is that he's a RFA after this year. So if Billups won't come and wants a buyout, we could conceivably trade his contract just like what happened with Lee (not saying we got back much, but Randolph is a 1st rder and may conceivably be traded for another one)

frank isola is a jerk but this tweet had me cracking up

when @lala is hanging around a gun range 9 days before the trading deadline, that tells me she is preparing for the big move back to NYC

Gallo isn't getting traded. Melo will be a Knick in exchange for Anthony Randolph, Bill Walker, Wilson Chandler and Eddy Curry.

Did anybody see the Knicks articles in the Daily News today? The pic with D'Antoni about to shake Melo's hand and the expression on Wilson Chandler's face?
roll.gif

EDIT - Found it.

9187414-large.jpg

It was an Isola article. He knew what he was doing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Chandler looking like he just ate some sour grapes.

Back
Top Bottom