**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

That's ridiculous if the Knicks turned that down. @+*! I'd even throw them Chandler in the deal if that's what's NEEDED to get the deal done. I think they should try and get Birdman in the deal too, especially if they like Mozgov. Billups-Fields-Melo-Amare and whatever defensive center you put in there IS a championship contender.

If it was ONLY Gallo, Ray, Fat Boy, and Weeping Willow (flipped into a 1st rounder) I'd make the deal. But that plus will/leroy jenkins/MozGod, no thanks.

I would like to do a seperate deal with AR / Turiaf for Pryzbilla n pick or for Dalembert

i would have taken that deal in a heart beat. chauncey would come off the books and we could go after chris.

but i'm not sure how much i believe anything at this point. could be the nuggets leaking it to piss carmelo off once again, saying the knicks don't want you

i think donnie will make a good counter offer. the good thing is that we know the price won't get higher then was just offered.

we made our really weak deal when we offered chandler only, they made their crazy deal asking for 6 players. now they offered this deal which is fair but not perfect. Now donnie will counter

this is a good sign that the sides are close. my friend thinks we trade randolph for ridnour right after

That offer has to be BS

Cmon man. Now all of a sudden the Nuggets are ready to make an offer like that?

it's not really all of a sudden. the deadline is very close and they would want to make moves after the melo move. maybe tehy want to ship jr smith to chicago. try to get ride of birdman etc.

wait Isola wrote the article. this deal is false. he's just trying to get knicks fans crazy

The only thing stopping this trade is the coach. D'antoni is reluctant to include gallo and from what i read he isnt too high on melo.

When the season started i was sayin they should keep gallo but its to the point where idgaf anymore.

Just get this deal done already.

dantoni can't stop a trade. walsh has the final say. if he isn't high on melo he can quit when we get him

Walsh knows what he's doing 
pimp.gif
. Its like saying would u rather get some nice as limited edition sponge bob Dub Zeros now for $300 or wait 9 days and get it for $200 ? I think at this points its inevitable that Melo is gonna be a knick but the more patient we are the less we get ripped off. I'd put $ on it though that if it was chandler instead of gallo in that deal we would have pulled the trigger. 

People really are over blowing this "D'Antoni loves Gallo and would never trade him" issue... yeah D'Antoni likes him, is friends with his dad, etc. but Walsh isn't some pushover young exec who would hold back on a deal just because of personal feelings of the coach, he's a professional. I have no concern Gallo and Coach's relationship will hold up anything.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Walsh knows what he's doing 
pimp.gif
. Its like saying would u rather get some nice as limited edition sponge bob Dub Zeros now for $300 or wait 9 days and get it for $200 ? I think at this points its inevitable that Melo is gonna be a knick but the more patient we are the less we get ripped off. I'd put $ on it though that if it was chandler instead of gallo in that deal we would have pulled the trigger. 
wow, wow, wow, wow. Where have you seen the sponge bob's for less than $450? I need those

Yes I am ghostbusters. No no one is getting the number one spot. What's gallos role if we get melo? Wouldn't mind seeing him go at all.

I'll rearrange my roster a little more and come after that spot after the break
laugh.gif

I'm still trying to piece it together after the blockbuster trade I made.

We cant give up Gallo & Fields. Has to be one or the other. And it should be Gallo.

Throw in Chandler if thats what its going to take to get the deal done and try to keep the draft pick.

Walsh is playing it smart though.

Back
Top Bottom