**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm actually impressed right at this very moment.

I'm sayin...we did not play bad tonight. Only one of our starters was here last year. 
Mozgov and Gallo didn't show up, and Felton got exposed. Good game though.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Damn Rondo 24 assists, =/
_ has 50 assists in 3 games. About 17 avg. Son is gonna put up #'s in that category this year.

I hope STAT doesn't make that 3 point shot a habit
eyes.gif
Get yo +** inside the line
Originally Posted by Al3xis

Wouldn't hurt if he starts to rebound, either.
I'm sayin'.

LMAO....

I really thought the ball disappeared when he shot it. Come to find out he was blocked.
anyhow, the celts are one of the more established and elite teams.

I can somehow live with this loss mainly due to the fact that we really clawed and scraped at the end and really made it exciting.
but Amare should have passed on the last one, we had some time remaining.

I forgot to mention when he made his first three but I just can't believe D'antoni got Amar'e hoisting up 3 balls to win it and bring us back. Props to STAT for extending his range though.

Some of the stuff I mentioned came to pass. Celts picked it up in the 3rd and although they went back to not playing so good the lead they created was enough for them to win this close game. Chandler's shots stopped falling and Gallo's never did. Fields still needs time before he's some offensive threat and Walker and Mason aint do much for us. Mozgov is also still learning and had an average night as well.

I still like how we played in the end especially given the fact the Celts had a double digit lead. The Knicks didn't just give up or fold like the old teams did.

whens the last time a knick team played 48 minutes?

Overall we played fine but this L is on Gallo. Your supposed to be the teams 2/3 best player and you gave them nothing tonight. If Gallo does this tomorrow its not going to be pretty.

tired.gif

it was a decent game,
i guess i expected too much for this game....

we could have done better FT wise
and we got killed on the boards....

Not too disappointed. Remember, these are the eastern conference champions we were playing against.

We rebound and Gallo plays an average game and we probably win this game.

Gotta keep pushing. We need to win tomorrow. I don't wanna witness a loss in person.

I'll cut Gallo some slack because of his wrist, but he can't keep forcing the action if he's struggling. D'Antoni can't let him shoot himself/the team out of games like that also. Give him some plays in the post so he can create a mismatch/develop a rhythm.

Did Dolan rape D'antoni's son or something? This dude's been on straight Buzzkillerade for a minute now. s****ing on players openly.

#*%%+ turn that into defense.

I like what I saw from the game. Rondo had 24 assists, but we lost by only four points. Knicks stuck around. Amazing. Knicks really need to fix their communication on double teams and rotating defense.

Nuggets Don't Want To Trade Melo To Knicks

Oct 29, 2010 3:56 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
A source close to the situation tells ESPN that the Nuggets prefer not to trade Carmelo Anthony to the Knicks, who are presumed to be the superstar's preferred destination.

The Knicks continue to pursue Anthony and have tried to enlist the Blazers to facilitate a three-team trade. So far Portland has made Nicolas Batum off limits in any scenario.

Denver feels that the Nets will keep their offer of Derrick Favors and draft picks on the table through the trade deadline in February.

The Nuggets remain likely to deal Anthony rather than face losing him to free agency in the off-season.

Melo Says Not To Read Into His Commentshttp://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._not_to_read_into_his_comments/#ixzz13o9JrDF9

Oct 29, 2010 10:26 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
On Friday, Carmelo Anthony said his comments to Yahoo! Sports were not construed properly by those who read the statements as a public declaration of his intent to leave Denver.

Anthony said he wants to keep his options open and that this "doesn't mean anything else."http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._not_to_read_into_his_comments/#ixzz13o98Dj9q

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...t_want_to_trade_melo_to_knicks/#ixzz13o789ou4

This Melo %*## kinda ruining it now (not shooting the messenger) just saying I couldn't care less about what the Nuggets want to do or don't want to do or who they think will still be willing to do a trade before the deadline.

Melo got all the power and he's pretty much purposely making declarations and then saying there aren't any thing to them right after..

I don't want a soap opera all season.

Amare is about to be on Letterman, he's doing the Top Ten right now
Scratch that... he ONLY did the Top Ten. What a tease...

so out of curiosity are the knicks ever going to get calls at home? did dolan have sex with david stern's children?

got time to concentrate on rondo's upside down headband how about garnett's elbows? how about baby taveling while tryinb to get the ball? how abouy chandlerrs awful tech?

nah?

fields doesn't get calls on two games in a row.... because he's a rookie? celtics lose to the cavs so they need to be handed a victory?

refuse to admit we lost a fair game. that was rigged

know how i know i'm right? even tim agrees and he's beyond critical of the knicks

Back
Top Bottom