**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Denver needs to just trade him

Parker signs multi-year contract extension

The Spurs have just announced that Tony Parker has signed a multi-year contract extension.
Parker will be speaking to the press and we’ll have a lot more in a few minutes.

Somewhere Felton is doing the moonwalk. He should have 30-10-10 today...
laugh.gif

^^^^Until I see him at a Knicks presser getting introduced, I'm not believing anything I hear or read.

I'm inclined to believe his intended team is NYK. His actions all point towards that. Denver needs to realize the situation at hand and work with the Knicks to get the most they can in return.

carmelo just needs to come out and say hes not going anywhere but the knicks so denver will be forced to deal with us or face losing him for zip zero

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

carmelo just needs to come out and say hes not going anywhere but the knicks so denver will be forced to deal with us or face losing him for zip zero

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by Nash

let me ask yall something

why do people say that you can't be fan of both the yankees and the jets - is that true in new york for the most part?

I think he did mean the Jets and Yankees.  For the most part(through my experience), most people like NY Giants/Yankees and Mets/Jets.  Those are the usual combinations because of the fact that the Giants and Yanks are the older franchises and a lot more established.  With that said, I am a Giants and Mets fan, and I know plenty of Yankee/Jets fans. 

In my opinion, it's totally fine either way but a majority are Mets/Jets and Yankees/Giants when it comes to New York.  And obviously everyone is Knicks because they are the only team in town(the Nets don't count). 
Yeah I meant the Jets, not the Mets.  Thanks for the response 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i guess its no bar for me tonight, something came up

but anyways, check the sig
pimp.gif

You too young to get in. 

!!% you talking about +$@*%
laugh.gif
you know how old i am by now

Spoiler [+]
4 years away from 30 on november 17th
frown.gif

oh and don't think I forgot that you're 3 years from 30 this november

Wishing I could be in attendance tonight
frown.gif
. I'll have to settle for this 46" HDTV in my living room with surround sound for tonight.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

frown.gif
. I'll have to settle for this 46" HDTV in my living room with surround sound for tonight.

Nice problem to have. 
eyes.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

frown.gif

Nice problem to have. 
eyes.gif

grin.gif

Yeah quite the dilemma lol. I wanna watch the game at your place
laugh.gif

same as super producer J

but I can't even watch the knicks on the tv, so its pointless for me to say that
laugh.gif

i have to settle to watching it on my laptop....unless if I view it from my ps3
grin.gif
ehhh..

Back
Top Bottom