**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by DubA169

refuse to admit we lost a fair game. that was rigged
x3. On another note though...

-I really like chandler coming off the bench, exactly the spark we need and i think statistically he plays better off the bench anyway (from previous years)
-Gallo its time to stop decreasing your trade value. At this point no one wants you. Hit a *%$%%$+ shot
mad.gif

-Fields looked great
pimp.gif
. At no call because he's a rookie
indifferent.gif
. %!#$$ with that bull @***

mama roses around 6 (hopefully) tomorrow. Hit me up. i'd comment on the game, but my mom stopped recording the game. Yea I said my mom. She was at my apt watching the kids.

Originally Posted by DubA169

refuse to admit we lost a fair game. that was rigged

know how i know i'm right? even tim agrees and he's beyond critical of the knicks

Woke up to the Miami game, I didn't watch and what do I hear. Jeff Van Gundy giving us respect for staying in it to the last shot with the Cs. Of course Mark Jackson stayed trying to %+$+ on us, but still. 
ohwell.gif

Team got a long way to go but we actually were looking good last night..
Fields has been quite surprise.. Chandler is exactly what we need off the bench, and even the doubtful Felton has been putting work in.. we are blocking shots.. I'm loving it. We are Def winning 35+++++ games this season.. I think we will all be happy to watch TNT this coming spring.

let me ask yall something

why do people say that you can't be fan of both the yankees and the jets - is that true in new york for the most part?

Originally Posted by Nash

why do people say that you can't be fan of both the yankees and the jets - is that true in new york for the most part?

you mean Yanks and Mets ?

i think you meant Mets

ask this same question to people in Chicago about the cubs and white sox...it's the same answer

tough loss last night but against the defending eastern conf. champs, we looking pretty good.

lets get this win in portland
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

tough loss last night but against the defending eastern conf. champs, we looking pretty good.

pimp.gif

we're home tonight, not portland
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

pimp.gif

we're home tonight, not portland
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i looked at the schedule wrong.. but still, knicks all day
pimp.gif

I think he did mean the Jets and Yankees.  For the most part(through my experience), most people like NY Giants/Yankees and Mets/Jets.  Those are the usual combinations because of the fact that the Giants and Yanks are the older franchises and a lot more established.  With that said, I am a Giants and Mets fan, and I know plenty of Yankee/Jets fans. 

In my opinion, it's totally fine either way but a majority are Mets/Jets and Yankees/Giants when it comes to New York.  And obviously everyone is Knicks because they are the only team in town(the Nets don't count). 

Knicks/Jets/[no longer baseball affiliated]

I grew up 20 minutes away from Shea stadium, so I feel entitled to root for them but I grew up a Yankees fan.

Back
Top Bottom