**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

what did httb say that was even bad?

any of you see me on the jumbotron yesterday night? dancing spiderman

Originally Posted by DubA169

Nah, but they kept showing this couple of yellow tellytubbies...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

one of your members got banned also
laugh.gif
Stop acting like I give a $%$%. It's a message board. I'm in it for the lulz. 
roll.gif
 With that said,
RIP FALLEN ONE... Chicago's losing too many nowadays... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew that was you grabbing your crotch and $$%!

I only looked at the last page, my fault. Damn
30t6p3b.gif

I wish all these trolls could have been banned earlier. We'll be awaiting your return fellas!

Makes sense that they'd tell him that, though. We wanna be players in free agency next summer, and with a new CBA coming, it wouldn't b the smartest thing ever to give out a new contract. Especially considering that contract money is expected to go down.

yeah i got suspended dealing with those idiot Cavs trolls like outtacontrolmusic during the whole Lebron saga. so i know the feeling
30t6p3b.gif

what was actually said tho?

Originally Posted by GJones712

Makes sense that they'd tell him that, though. We wanna be players in free agency next summer, and with a new CBA coming, it wouldn't b the smartest thing ever to give out a new contract. Especially considering that contract money is expected to go down.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

No wonder the chi got a high murder rate. Got annoying dudes like windy city walking around begging to get murked
laugh.gif
No need to take it there.
30t6p3b.gif

As long as Chandler keeps playing the way he does...it's w/e. If they're not re-upping in the offseason, I imagine he'll be dealt somewhere at the deadline
nerd.gif

i really wish EVERYONE (fat joe, spike etc) would leave the melo talks alone. its not helping our cause one bit and gives denver not one more ounce of reason to wanna deal him to us.
Im really praying for Melo to come but im more focused on what we can do this season

Back
Top Bottom