**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

So HTTB and Sirius got suspended, while Windy City got Banned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

So HTTB and Sirius got suspended, while Windy City got Banned
laugh.gif

'Cause Chicago got dem mean +%# dudes that don't give a fuuuu and rock Uggs.
35905_136534606360868_100000129887809_404673_731989_n.jpg

It'd be so wild to me if the two main dudes originally speculated to be involved in any Melo trade would actually find a way to dodge that with injury and *%!!%@ performances/"injury" and Melo ends up here with Chandler as the main piece.

It'd be like a damn dream come true.

The Knicks aren't going to give forward Wilson Chandler a contract extension by Monday night's NBA deadline.

"We will wait until the year is over," Knicks president Donnie Walsh told The New York Post.

"It has nothing to do with Wilson. We want him. It has to do with the fact that there will be a new collective bargaining agreement and we are not sure what impact it would have."

Chandler will become a restricted free agent in July.

Wilson is a great player and I think he deserves to stay a Knick unless of course its a must he be involved in a trade that would get us Melo. Otherwise, he needs to be here.

Originally Posted by DubA169

does the amount of three pointers we take drive anybody else completely nuts?

It's disgusting. At least before you could say, damn Naterob and Harrington are chuckers, but it's gotta be the _'antonis talking people into it.
7 for 24

9 for 27

7 for 28

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just read a new Hahn article that makes me wanna vomit:
One NBA executive insisted to me in a recent conversation that Curry could wind up with the same fate. He swears the Miami Heat, who are lacking a legitimate big man, would sign Curry the second he clears waivers. Miami could certainly use Curry's size and strength to counter the likes of Kendrick Perkins, Shaq and Dwight Howard to get out of the East come May.

This is why, though the reality here with the Knicks is that he's out of second, third, fourth and twentieth chances, Curry's friends are encouraging him to use practice as a means to stay in shape (though he still looks big, I'm told he has actually lost some weight since he arrived reportedly over 320 pounds) and be prepared for when/if he does get the opportunity to go to another team that will actually want him to play, especially the Heat.

And wouldn't that be something, if Curry's streak of games without a playoff berth (currently 504, which ranks second among active players behind Nets forward Troy Murphy at 549), ended before the Knicks' drought of six years?

Better yet, how about if the Knicks also get in as the seventh or eighth seed and face Curry and the Heat in the first round?

yup...

i would bet dollars to donuts that dantoni is pushing chandler to take 3's even though his midrange game is nasty. i'm beyond sick of watching people stand around the perimeter, stagnant. it's sickening

the defense has been improved so far though...

mason shouldn't be playing period.

if we get melo, i would hope we get a new coach as well but i think melo would want to play in dantoni's "system"

I just don't like where Amar'e is getting the ball. Everyone knows he is he man on the team and until we start knocking down 3's, I'm looking at you Rooster Boy, they will just double him when he tries to drive to the basket. And felton needs to stop giving Amar'e the ball so early in a break. FT line and down please. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom