**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

agreed with los, Amare is not going to have room to operate in the PNR or on the block until we can spread the floor with guys who are a threat. Right now, teams don't need anyone within 15 feet of Gallo. The rest of the roster doesn't really have anyone you can't leave anyway.

Gallo is supposed to be the 2nd best player on this team and improve his game, beyond that, really..his true value should be just due to the fact he offers a different dynamic than anyone else on the roster. Even if he never expanded his game and was just a big threat with his shot..it'd be acceptable. Right now, he's offering nothing.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

youre billy walsh viiheaven?
I Google'd Billy Walsh, Entourage reference?

I'm lost.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

im talking bout fantasy. i thought it was you.

who is billy walsh? i'm getting smacked
30t6p3b.gif
If Stephen Curry played, i would have won my matchup by like 6-3. Instead, i lost 3-6
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Anyone have the pic of the Knicks logo on that girls butt? I had that as my bb wallpaper up until the offseason idk why I don't have it anymore

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Anyone have the pic of the Knicks logo on that girls butt? I had that as my bb wallpaper up until the offseason idk why I don't have it anymore

ahem
2eprp82.jpg

thats why i was so happy with the first win

1-4 then our schedule is muuuch easier. we are playing the best teams in the league now

I bet he'll play better than Gallo, based on Gallos first couple of gamesEven coming off injury ! Even missing the first 3 games

Back
Top Bottom