**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Thursday
nerd.gif
... yea Yea HELL YEA!
pimp.gif

http://img202.imageshack....202/4445/unimpressed.jpg src="http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4445/unimpressed.jpg">
mad.gif

We should look for a 3 way trade

Send josh smith to Denver
Melo to NY
and whatever package ATL want from us

laugh.gif
@ Los w/ the play by play.

Take that, take that (c) Puff @ Cake.

We need a win, closing out on the shooters is so crucial tonight, but I figure we'd allow VC Jay Electronica and Lewis go off from the perimeter anyhow smh.

We'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif

An aggressive second half effort secured a win for Luol Deng’s Chicago Bulls in one of basketball’s most famous settings, according to the team’s All-Star point guard Derrick Rose.

The Bulls beat the New York Knicks 115-109 at Madison Square Garden last night with Deng crucial in the victory scoring 23 points and pulling down seven rebounds.

Rose, 21, whose fantastic form earned him a place in Sunday’s record-breaking All-Star game, said: "We came out more aggressive (in the second half). In the first half, we weren't contesting their shots how we were supposed to and they were getting wide-open looks. In the second half, we were contesting their shots, rebounding the ball and playing our regular uptempo-type game."

Trailing 64-53 at half-time the Bulls came out firing to win the second half 62-45. Rose top-scored for the Bulls with 27 points as the team recorded their fourth win in their last five games to jump to sixth spot in the Eastern Conference. The top eight teams in each conference at the end of the regular season in April qualify for the playoffs.

561250846a7e68ad51fa6c3c1f839064a0cecce_r.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif

An aggressive second half effort secured a win for Luol Deng’s Chicago Bulls in one of basketball’s most famous settings, according to the team’s All-Star point guard Derrick Rose.

The Bulls beat the New York Knicks 115-109 at Madison Square Garden last night with Deng crucial in the victory scoring 23 points and pulling down seven rebounds.

Rose, 21, whose fantastic form earned him a place in Sunday’s record-breaking All-Star game, said: "We came out more aggressive (in the second half). In the first half, we weren't contesting their shots how we were supposed to and they were getting wide-open looks. In the second half, we were contesting their shots, rebounding the ball and playing our regular uptempo-type game."

Trailing 64-53 at half-time the Bulls came out firing to win the second half 62-45. Rose top-scored for the Bulls with 27 points as the team recorded their fourth win in their last five games to jump to sixth spot in the Eastern Conference. The top eight teams in each conference at the end of the regular season in April qualify for the playoffs.

561250846a7e68ad51fa6c3c1f839064a0cecce_r.gif
My bad it was the 12/22 game

http://www.nba.com/games/20091222/CHINYK/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore

Can't find the block though...

Tonight's game is canceled due to an unplayable court due to asbestos related materials falling from the attic during a cleaning of MSG on Monday.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Tonight's game is canceled due to an unplayable court due to asbestos related materials falling from the attic during a cleaning of MSG on Monday.
I'm pretty sure WFAN just said not canceled, but postponed because they are checking the debris for asbestos.

This is my first, and probably last post in this thread ever. Take care Knick fans.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I'm pretty sure WFAN just said not canceled, but postponed because they are checking the debris for asbestos.

This is my first, and probably last post in this thread ever. Take care Knick fans.
PPD = Canceled in this instance. Its looking more and more like they won't be able to play tonight. It'll have to be rescheduled. They don't know when MSG can be reopened.

I mean there was not enough time to inform ticket holders if they were going to move to the game to say the Izod center in jersey of The Prudential Center in Newark.

At least there are arenas in the area that if something much worse was to happen they could play.

Just a shame that the game will be rescheduled.

So you guys aren't going to lose to us tomorrow?  
ohwell.gif

Cmon I have friends in NY I was looking forward to taunting them
laugh.gif

*edit*

Oh nvm that game is thurs.  This post is fail. 

Back
Top Bottom