**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

i'm sick of hearing we don't have the pieces. we have plenty of pieces, we just have to deal with salty management from other teams who want to fight the inevitable departure of certain players

melo at free agency would be amazing for us and him. just look at how much depth we have...

and yeah kerr was very angry last night, no way he would do a trade with us. he called amare a risk. yeah, well the suns not making the playoffs without him isn't a risk, it's a certainty

chuck can just suck a fat one. he's there to say dumb things

Let's get to 3-2 tonight, ladies.

Hopefully this guy Amar'e can end up with less than 8 turnovers for once.
indifferent.gif

melo at free agency would be amazing for us and him. just look at how much depth we have...
I was thinking the same thing watching last night. If he were to just wait it out and then essentially we have to let Will walk but replace him with Melo. (I'm still not sure I wouldn't rather have Will than Gallo but that's probably not possible under this scenario)

We're young, really young. More than I can ever remember as a Knick fan. Nobody over 28, and 7 of the 10 rotation guys last night being 24 or younger..It's kind of exciting.

Of course with a loss tonight, my attitude will change.
laugh.gif

Wall is going to go off tonight, nobody can guard that dude. We can only hope to contain him and force anyone else on the Wizards to beat us.

My prediction: Knicks are 3-2 after tonight.

Can't we sign Melo, then go over the cap to resign Will, since we own his bird rights? Worked on 2K11.
laugh.gif

Would have to renounce Chandler's Bird Rights to get enough cap space to go after Melo (or any other star player worth the max).

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by GJones712

Can't we sign Melo, then go over the cap to resign Will, since we own his bird rights? Worked on 2K11.
laugh.gif

psn id?
360. GJones712
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Cake, I plan on coming to Chicago one week and wearing All Knicks Everything during my stay.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

...This Is Life???
30t6p3b.gif
No, that's not life. RIP, Dre.
Originally Posted by PMatic

Would have to renounce Chandler's Bird Rights to get enough cap space to go after Melo (or any other star player worth the max).
Ah, okay...thanks.

In order to sign someone up to the cap, you need to renounce bird rights, otherwise Will's contract would be a cap hold and we couldn't use our full space.

Same way the Heat had to clear EVERYONE out in order to get the big 3 including Wade's contract.

I dunno.
nerd.gif
 But I see a nice week for us:
[table][tr][td]Fri 05[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 07[/td][td] vs Philadelphia  [/td][td] 12:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 09[/td][td] @ Milwaukee  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 10[/td][td] vs Golden State  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 12[/td][td] @ Minnesota  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

smokin.gif

Danm I want tickets for that GSW game, the garden is gonna give Lee a nice welcome

I always wanted Nash in this off season with Amare, but his loyalty cost him signing that extension with phoenix
30t6p3b.gif

This dance garbage is getting out of hand now. But
laugh.gif
at that Welcome video.

Let's go!

Back
Top Bottom