**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

MASTER BLASTER!!! dfgdgdfglnk

#waltclyde
roll.gif

Blatche ain't about this game no more. He knows Sportscenter's gonna expose him on that dunk.

Is Felton turning into Jameer with defense?

Team is looking good in the first half..Felton is off to a solid start this season proving all the doubters wrong so far

We're not getting Amar'e the ball enough...We got the lead but there should be more post play because we're starting to get too comfortable with the jumper

Amar'e is that dude right now. He's not scoring, but his help defense has put a stamp on this game.

Gallo is playing well since last night's game and lets hope he keeps it up because if we wanna get Melo, we'll probably have to throw Gallo in there..And the better he's playing, the more willing the Nuggets will be to make that trade..But idk if it'll happen because I feel that D'Antoni feels like a father figure to Gallo since they're both from Italy so idk if he would even let the Knicks trade him

See, Amare can block if he tries.. didn't he averaged like 2 blocks a season before? 

Raymond is showing alot looking like a keeper when get melo..but iam i the only getting sick of Clyde rhyming with every damn word its starting to annoy me..

Back
Top Bottom