**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

xilegacy wrote:
where all the bulls fans go.....the ones talking ton of trash off/pre-season.....seymore cake? 

CAN I TALK MY !!@% AGAIN... (c) Kanye West

I had to log off last night as to not be the one who bot Banned.  Bottom line Y'all Came In Our Crib & Kicked Our @%!. I'm man enough to give credit where credit is due. With that being said I Hate Y'all... %!%* The Knicks As A Team, A Staff, & As A Mutha %!%* ing Crew!!! And I hope they all catch salmonella poisoning for the rest of the season.

*Ques Marsha Ambrosius "This Can't Be Real...."*
camron.jpg

Earl Barron drawing interest from several teams.

Big man Earl Barron put up some solid numbers in seven games at the end of the season for the Knicks in 2009-10, averaging 11.7 points and 11 rebounds a game.

He had hoped to parlay that into a contract for this season, but he didn't sign anywhere this offseason.

However, there's a chance that could change now with the season underway.

As Alex Kennedy of HOOPSWORLD reports, Barron is drawing interest from the Phoenix Suns, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Clippers, Toronto Raptors, New Jersey Nets and New Orleans Hornets.

The Bulls, Raptors, Clippers and Suns have less than the NBA roster maximum of 15 players, so they could add Barron without issue.

The Hornets have 15 on their roster, but their frontcourt depth is weak, making Barron a logical get for them.

Solid W last night although we gave up 112 when it was all said and done. Glad Chicago had Rose on the bench for virtually the whole 4th quarter.

Gallo had a tremendous first half, that was good to see and Douglad was unconscious from behind the arc.

Amar'e is so sloppy with the ball, he needs to chill with the turnovers.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The Knicks ain't back ... shut that %$!* up.
How can you guys be back if you never really won %%@+ though? 
nerd.gif
That's a lot of talk coming from someone who saw their team get WORKED. Trust me, Ya'll ain't win $@*% either after Y'all dogged MJ out of town, so we're on the same boat.

It's amazing how people STILL talk after talking so much $@*% before seeing their team lose. Just take this L and keep it moving till the next time we see each other at the Garden. 

Word. Go back to ur stable

What's the point of these Isaiah articles ? Its pointless, they ask him the same question.

And no we were not close to winning with Curry bn Crawford

Cake giving credit when its due
pimp.gif
but can't help but hating on the Knicks at the same time
laugh.gif
respect

Ignore Kneesh, she usually doesn't contribute much.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The Knicks ain't back ... shut that %$!* up.
How can you guys be back if you never really won %%@+ though? 
nerd.gif
That's a lot of talk coming from someone who saw their team get WORKED. Trust me, Ya'll ain't win $@*% either after Y'all dogged MJ out of town, so we're on the same boat.

It's amazing how people STILL talk after talking so much $@*% before seeing their team lose. Just take this L and keep it moving till the next time we see each other at the Garden. 

Word. Go back to ur stable
Please do.

Hey, anyone have tickets for tonight they want to sell? Or if I bought them on stubhub today how would I get them before the game? Thanks.

guessing we see a lot more of Felton and Douglas tonight so Toney can chase around Wall and put Felton on Hinrich.

Mozgov has to bring something tonight. Now that Gallo's had a good game, attention is on him, cause he's been *@*%%%# terrible.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Hey, anyone have tickets for tonight they want to sell? Or if I bought them on stubhub today how would I get them before the game? Thanks.

You can either print them out, go to the stubhub office on 40th and 7th and pick em up or I believe MSG has a ticket window for online orders to pick up.  But they're a little pricey on stubhub, like $40 to sit in the 400's.

What do you recommend? Scalpers would be worse right?

Bought tickets on Stubhub. Overpaid, but they're good and I'm an independent woman so I don't care.

How does Stubhub work exactly? If you're selling can you lower the price the closer it gets to the date? Basically could you get a steal if you looked for tickets the late afternoon of a game or would it be the same price? Or can you not buy them like five hours before or something?

Depends. If they had looked crummy last night I'm sure a lot of folks would have been lowering their prices and taking auctions off of a lot of tickets. But since they looked like a real team out there last night, prices went up. I saw em last night for section 400 for only $20 a piece.

I think you can buy up to actual game time.

Interesting. I hate their website. %$!# didn't load half the time. But looked at the Ticketexchange on Ticketmaster, and that was like a joke.

Happy with my seats, excited to see John Wall, living fast and balling at November time.

there's really no reason we shouldn't beat Washington and Philly at home.

Not sure I'd know what to do with myself if the Knicks are 4-2.

Back
Top Bottom