**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

man, no way we can lose to Philly...

its only 5 games into the season but theres no reason why we shouldnt be #2 in the Atlantic division by the end of the year.

not to jinx it....but it's been a long time since I felt good about this team

i feel giddy just thinking about it.

I should look into coppin' tix for tomm's game, my job is offering good seats at discounted price.

Need to look into it.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Just got 2 tickets for tomorrow's game, anyone else going?

probably going to miss the game due to work
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GJones712

Where'd you get 'em?
nerd.gif

I went through Stubhub.  Got 2 tixx in section 115 for roughly $44 per ticket after the service fee and the electronic delivery.  They gotta get you somewhere. 

Anyway, the tixx are $87 seats and I paid that for both of them.

Liking the Noon start time so I will not miss much of the Giant game at 4. 

lol @ chandler acting like he missed a shot. no got damn emotion.
Im surprised turiaf aint get a T for all his emotion.

refs got it twisted...I've seen too many games in the first two weeks that show players showing emotion WHILE walking away from the Refs.
and still gettin techs...

Originally Posted by throwback1718

lol @ chandler acting like he missed a shot. no got damn emotion.
Chandler and Douglas is like that..

Man I actually forgot we got Azubuike ! No reason to rush him if we're winning but he can ball (Use to watch alot of GS Warriors games )

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by GJones712

Where'd you get 'em?
nerd.gif

I went through Stubhub.  Got 2 tixx in section 115 for roughly $44 per ticket after the service fee and the electronic delivery.  They gotta get you somewhere. 

Anyway, the tixx are $87 seats and I paid that for both of them.

Liking the Noon start time so I will not miss much of the Giant game at 4. 

Didn't even know its a noon start till I saw it being discussed here...hopped on ebay, won a auction just now for a pair in section 331 for TWENTY TWO DOLLARS. One of my boys has class till 1, one has work till 4 and a bunch didn't respond so I asked mom dukes if shes down, she said yes so I'm good for tomorrow.

I urge those of you who don't have plans to hop on ebay, craigslist and stubhub cause theres no reason to watch this at home if you ain't doing %%$%.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Section 331 tho?

You are watching it from home.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats why I'm trying to upgrade right now on craigslist but at the end of the day its $22, why the %%@# not.

As I was typing this I got dude on craigslist to agree on selling his pair in section 36 for $70 beans. Muuch better.
smokin.gif

Lol @ turiaf really getting a t.
I wish I was able to go to tomorrows game. Whoever is going, enjoy it for me.
I think we can get this one shoot we SHOULD and have to

The Knicks declined to comment publicly about Mobley’s efforts to return to the NBA, but a team source said the franchise believes its medical staff made the safest recommendation for Mobley. “They tried to do the best that they thought they could do for me,

None of that should effect the current team and I just look at it as dead demons from the past (some still trying to resurrect).

Originally Posted by Master Zik

None of that should effect the current team and I just look at it as dead demons from the past (some still trying to resurrect).
My worry is, between all the +%#! Isiah talks, him trying to sneak back into the league and just being an embarrassment to the NBA without evening being a part of it anymore ... and with the fact that Stern outright hates him and recommended that Dolan fire him ... and the fact that Stern's got big balls and he thinks he's got to prove ... and a kid tore his ACL at one of our shady workouts...
nerd.gif
 We could lose a pick over this.

Good morning Knickerbocker fans, excited to go to today's game to say the least.

GO NY GO NY GO!

If we play the way we've been playing, we can get to 4-2. Let's go!

Defend, block shots, steals, ball movement. Let's get this win!

dolan could just come out and say "isiah will never be president or GM of the knicks" but of course not. he could end all of this garbage with one sentance and the fact that he won't worries me alot.

i have a baaaaad feeling that if we do end up with melo and a top 4 team he will come back when we are really good. he will come into a situation that will be hard to mess up.

Back
Top Bottom