eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if we win both games im getting hammered!!
QFMTFKNT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by NEX87

Raymond is showing alot looking like a keeper when get melo..but iam i the only getting sick of Clyde rhyming with every damn word its starting to annoy me..
You're just now getting sick of him rhyming? I mean, he's been doing it for quite some time. 
laugh.gif

You either should have been sick of it a long time ago, or gotten used to it by now.
iam used to it but tonight for some reason it irradiated me more the usual.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Raymond is showing alot looking like a keeper when get melo..but iam i the only getting sick of Clyde rhyming with every damn word its starting to annoy me..
You're just now getting sick of him rhyming? I mean, he's been doing it for quite some time. 
laugh.gif

You either should have been sick of it a long time ago, or gotten used to it by now.
iam used to it but tonight for some reason it irradiated me more the usual.

2jbmjoh.gif

and that happens to be a word too

Originally Posted by Al3xis

people will look at the box scores for Amare and laugh at the rebound totals..but we're not getting beat on the boards and he's keeping alive at least 3,4 a game for a teammate to bring in. Plus, he's actually playing defense.

I have no idea if that will last, but for now, it's been a pleasant surprise.

This is how I feel right now.

Thought Amar'e played better last night although dude should get 10 rebounds by accident. Team is developing an identity with Turiaf in my opinion. Whenever he is in, I feel the team has a lot of energy and it starts with him and his ability to reject shots.

Felton has also been very good all season in my opinion, many did not feel the same way trying to say he is the same as Duhon or something along those lines, but that is definitely not true. If he can keep shooting well from outside, he is going to be a problem.

All in all, happy about being 3-2.

Sunday at 12 against Philly? Will serve as a great matinee to the Giants/Seahawks game at 4.

[h1]Walsh Views Isiah As A Friend[/h1]Nov 06, 2010 12:05 AM EST

Before the Knicks played the Wizards at Madison Square Garden on Friday, Donnie Walsh was asked about Isiah Thomas now openly lobbying to be the Knicks' next general manager.

Without commenting specifically on Thomas' remarks, Walsh said he does not view Thomas as an adversary.

"I don’t consider Isiah a guy that’s not my friend, if that’s what you’re asking me. I always treat him like a friend," Walsh said.

"I think when I hear retirement, I think it’s a choice that I make. But I’m not answering that question. I have nothing to say about the comments that were made today by Isiah. I have nothing to say," Walsh said.

Walsh was asked about the oddity of people talking about Thomas again, despite the work that Walsh has done to restore the team's roster and image.

"Well," Walsh said, "I'm not."http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69955/20101106/walsh_views_isiah_as_a_friend/#ixzz14WUEdbyp

looks like Iggy and Noicioni both could miss tmrw's game..both didn't practice today and had MRI's. 

Not that it matters yet, but we're 9th in the league as far as defense goes. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom