**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Anyone that wanna cop the black knicks fitted w/ the blue brim.. the store just got em today.. got mine on hold
NE store? Full sized run?

Yea NE store, should be full sized run
aww damn, they were calling me just now...i just ignored it

thanks for the headsup...peace out

Do they charge for shipping? mind picking me up a 7 1/4 or 1/8 proph?
nerd.gif

So is just realized if u guys beat Chi and Bos (I hope u win this game) and ATL loses to Miami and CHA u guys tie with them for the 5th seed. Would u guys end up playing ORL in the first round or does ATL have a tie-bracker over the KNicks?? And do u even want to play ORL in the first??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

So is just realized if u guys beat Chi and Bos (I hope u win this game) and ATL loses to Miami and CHA u guys tie with them for the 5th seed. Would u guys end up playing ORL in the first round or does ATL have a tie-bracker over the KNicks?? And do u even want to play ORL in the first??
nerd.gif

I read somewhere that it does not matter if they tie....ATL has the tie breaker.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

roboski wrote:
nerd.gif

I read somewhere that it does not matter if they tie....ATL has the tie breaker.
Ok i just figured the Knicks would match up better going against BOS/MIA rather then ORL/CHI (even though i would love to see u guys against Chicago for all lol's on NT and your overall record against them 2-0).

Playoffs this year should be entertaining... miami vs okl nba finals

Originally Posted by you go boy

melo is dat dude 
pimp.gif
... winning record first time in mad long 
smile.gif
... did we still give up too much for melo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm loving the fact that he's keeping the doubters silent. I'm sure they will scurry out of their holes if/when he has a bad game in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

we should fire d'antoni and just build a robot with a comb for a mustache that says lets go
laugh.gif

[DubA as D'antoni]"GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO![/DubA as D'antoni]

aight, i just came back from the store....mad sizes on reserve when I got there 
eek.gif

good thing i had mine on reserve

but anyways, they also just got in the green underbrim hats as well.

and these two dudes were buying these hats in bunches man
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if you want your hat, i suggest u call them, reserve them and pick them up asap. Just call their number and they will hold it for you. (assuming they have your size)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Man I hate going into the city, someone bring one to St. John's for me.
You lazy bum
laugh.gif

Got my 'Melo' Knicks hat FINALLY, thought New Era forgot about me when I left my name & number a while back.

Back
Top Bottom