Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

does yall spacers have glue stains?i think they gave me a size 12 space instead of a 10.5 spacer... finna trade or resell mines

what's a spacer 
nerd.gif

A person that stares off into La La Land.
Lol. I guess I'm a spacer then
nerd.gif

Small foot cats like yourself will never know haha!

Just some rolled-up cardboard at the end of the box so that the sneakers don't bounce around too much.
I see. My box came in another huge box (from NDC) and there were those plastic bags filled with air inside the big box. I thought they were spacers.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If you plan on wearing ur shoes how much do glue stains matter other than having a reason to post something in here

I mean the fire red 4's them thangs deserved a mass return they just hurt to walk in and on top of that the plastic leather creased and made the shoe look bad.

These 12's look good and will age great

Now buddy with huge vertical scratch has a case for complaint. Even orginals had glue stains boys

It's the same old story yea, but theres a market for EVERYTHING out there, art, event tickets, cars, jewelery, got damn Yugioh cards **** like that...it seems only sneakers get the bad rep for whatever reason

At the same time yea they are just shoes and most people buying them are buying them to inpress other people. Theres nothing wrong with an AF1 but we're accustomed to that not being "hot"

Idk what do ya'll think

Your buying them to impress men

My girl has 2 pairs of 11's

Actually likes my adidas ultra boost and some basic AM's I own.

Girls don't care

Girls don't care
they really dont tho. my wife rather have some damn adidas superstars over these 
laugh.gif

For those with the spacer, check inside of them, there's a nice little surprise in there :wink:

But dont ruin it for #teamnospacer

:wink:

Girls don't care
they really dont tho. my wife rather have some damn adidas superstars over these :lol:  

Hell nah, out of "rare" kicks the rarest I got are OVO 10's...no 1's, no 3's...literally one my top 3 grail is Chrome 8's

I get it though, dudes with kick collections and dude with AF1 **** all the same girls so its whatever :lol:

I got my buttery smooth flawless pair yesterday and I love em.  They will be broken out soon. 

My wife came through with the pics of mine that came in yesterday. She's got a pretty good eye. No complaints here. 

It's the same old story yea, but theres a market for EVERYTHING out there, art, event tickets, cars, jewelery, got damn Yugioh cards **** like that...it seems only sneakers get the bad rep for whatever reason

At the same time yea they are just shoes and most people buying them are buying them to inpress other people. Theres nothing wrong with an AF1 but we're accustomed to that not being "hot"

Idk what do ya'll think

I remember back in HS ('06-'10)

I got brutally made fun of because I rocked SBs, Nike runners, new balance, and asics

My African parents weren't playing that $150-175 Jordan ****

So I came up in comfort instead

Majority of kids parents copped them their Jordan's

Now look at all the hype now on the shoes I listed

Last edited:
Hell nah, out of "rare" kicks the rarest I got are OVO 10's...no 1's, no 3's...literally one my top 3 grail is Chrome 8's

I get it though, dudes with kick collections and dude with AF1 **** all the same girls so its whatever :lol:
Do you still need the Chrome's? I seen some sittin on shoe palace yesterday...

Do you still need the Chrome's? I seen some sittin on shoe palace yesterday...

I doubled up, thanks for the heads up man...I purposely wore slides to go pick them up from the store just so I can throw them on right away :smokin

Just wear them. Y'all cry too much about nothing. Here's a little secret, since 1985 Jordan's have had flaws. Nobody put them under a microscope to examine them. We put them on our feet and went to play basketball.

This.
You can find some glue stains on every sneaker. That photo shows just some minor overglueing.

Back
Top Bottom