Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I remember back in HS ('06-'10)

I got brutally made fun of because I rocked SBs, Nike runners, new balance, and asics

My African parents weren't playing that $150-175 Jordan ****

So I came up in comfort instead

Majority of kids parents copped them their Jordan's

Now look at all the hype now on the shoes I listed

repped for parents being African
My own are Nigerian as well.

I don't like how on mine the left side of both shoes are way more tumbled than the right side of both...

Last edited:
since these were not limited theirs a good chance of a restock on some sites right? my part time job having *** couldn't afford two pairs last week.

I'm super happy with my pair... a lot of people hating on this release all of a sudden, even going as far as saying the masters are better than these 
eyes.gif

I like the masters, but cmon! These are the truth! ... the way resellers are undercutting each other due to the high quantity produced/low demand, I see myself doubling up around the $225 shipped mark (my dm is flooded with $260 shipped asap
laugh.gif
)

I'm super happy with my pair... a lot of people hating on this release all of a sudden, even going as far as saying the masters are better than these :rolleyes

I like the masters, but cmon! These are the truth! ... the way resellers are undercutting each other due to the high quantity produced/low demand, I see myself doubling up around the $225 shipped mark (my dm is flooded with $260 shipped asap :lol: )

The Master's don't hold a candle to these.

I don't like how on mine the left side of both shoes are way more tumbled than the right side of both...
You trolling or nah?

I agree with him....

Pretty much my only issue :\

View media item 2055012
View media item 2055094View media item 2055092
It's like that on the other too. super tumbled on the left side but smoother on the right side.

You trolling or nah?
I don't troll, b

you're lucky bro my left shoes inner red panel has no grain on it, that **** smoother than the leather
yea lucky mine are nice on that aspect, same for the French's

and DAMN the Glue game smell that we all love is CRAZY wit these joints. I was smelling it strong before I even opened the damn box. of course I still smelled the shoes tho :lol:

They look much better than some official pics where the red was too dark and the whole shoe looking oily/shiny. How's the tumbled leather feel? How thick is the lizard pattern part?
bro its really the lighting...with no light they look really dark(obv) and you can see the difference in color between midsole leather and sole idk its hard to explain

Last edited:
earlier someone was mentioning two different tags on the size tag. FN3 and FN4 or LN3 and LN4?? I can't remember.. maybe we start tolling up which tag has more defects?

Back
Top Bottom