Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

They look much better than some official pics where the red was too dark and the whole shoe looking oily/shiny. How's the tumbled leather feel? How thick is the lizard pattern part?
Well I'm overseas but my wife says that they feel great. The quality is awesome. The leather feels good, according to her. Can't speak on the lizard pattern.

View media item 2055094View media item 2055092
It's like that on the other too. super tumbled on the left side but smoother on the right side.
I don't troll, b
yea lucky mine are nice on that aspect, same for the French's

and DAMN the Glue game smell that we all love is CRAZY wit these joints. I was smelling it strong before I even opened the damn box. of course I still smelled the shoes tho :lol:

Had the samw issue with my OG taxis and 03 playoffs. That one side is more tumbled than the other. That's mostly because the quality of leather is not constant. Pros and cons of using real leather.
I remember my OG air force 180 lows had one swoosh really white, the other had a slight rosa tone ^^

WOW!!! Prices for Flu Game 12's already dropping on Ebay.
happy.gif

Got a pair half size down and a TTS pair. Maybe it's just me, but half size down I couldn't even fit my foot into. TTS fit perfectly.

My pair from Size still hasnt shipped. Thinking im gonna get a cancel smh they havent even replied to any emails

My pair from Size still hasnt shipped. Thinking im gonna get a cancel smh they havent even replied to any emails

Size is garbage. Shoulda just ordered from ndc or the footlockers, or other foot sites.. Don't cancel it though just wait till you get em. They would let you know by now if they oversold

Last edited:
Wasn't worried about the Masters. All black wasnt my thing but happy with my frenchblues and flus. The retro v coming in July is the closest to all black I'd wanna go. I wonder what blk and white pair is coming out later this year though. Pretty sure I'm done with 12s now tho.

It's their preference, personally they're not my cup of tea. I'm use to 12s have that secondary color on the upper or mud guard. 

I hate most all black shoes and the Masters just look like a hood classic. They look like they solid be worn with a 4xl tall tee and girbaud strap jeans

Back
Top Bottom