Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Could be:

A. They're are in this hobby for the shoes

B. They don't need the money

C. They don't want to take advantage of people

Exactly my reason, I offered my size 10 to someone on here but otherwise I'm taking mine back because a 10 is too big for me. Pretty sure I don't want to "make it work" I'm not that pressed for any shoe anymore at this point. Shoes I own I'll try to make something small on if I can because I have an attachment to my collection but something I just bought? No. I'd rather someone that wants them have them & hope they wear them to the ground. We're a far point from that time but it's a nice thought anyway & I had no business with something that didn't fit anyway.

Exactly my reason, I offered my size 10 to someone on here but otherwise I'm taking mine back because a 10 is too big for me. Pretty sure I don't want to "make it work" I'm not that pressed for any shoe anymore at this point. Shoes I own I'll try to make something small on if I can because I have an attachment to my collection but something I just bought? No. I'd rather someone that wants them have them & hope they wear them to the ground. We're a far point from that time but it's a nice thought anyway & I had no business with something that didn't fit anyway.
Sir take my rep, you are a really good person for trying to offer you pair to someone who really wants them. I believe in wearing my shoes and not reselling them. If I have an old pair I will give them away instead of selling them. We need more people like you on NT. A REAL sneaker enthusiast.

Sir take my rep, you are a really good person for trying to offer you pair to someone who really wants them. I believe in wearing my shoes and not reselling them. If I have an old pair I will give them away instead of selling them. We need more people like you on NT. A REAL sneaker enthusiast.

Send me some back to school shoes then famo lol

Just got mine in the mail today and going to sleep on it but leaning towards returning them to the nearest Nike outlet. Shoes are nice but I don't really wear Mids anymore. there are no Mids or highs in my current rotation

Man the way y'all been complaining nonstop since Saturday :smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't even care for these glue game ***** anymore

Lemme just cop French blue, gym red & cool greys and I'll be straight on this "year of 12" :rolleyes

Last edited:
I agree with him....

Pretty much my only issue :\

View media item 2055012

This is why I always try to get more than 1 pair. Worked out for me and my bro. Swapped the two out and they fit together perfectly.

I should've done that when I had the chance on FNL around 11am.... O well.

Not sure if I'm going to keep them or trade them for the French blues. These are a great retro regardless of the minor issues

Instead of returning em why don't you just throw them to a NTer for retail looking for that size, plenty of people didn't get to cop

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom