Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I hate most all black shoes and the Masters just look like a hood classic. They look like they solid be worn with a 4xl tall tee and girbaud strap jeans
True, I can understand that. I can say that I hate all black shoes. Sometimes those are the best to secure (can wear them on the job and what not. I'm going to be the pediatrician with Jordans on every day.
nthat.gif

I got both my pairs in from NDC. They are definitely TTS.

One of by pairs looks bad (smeared paint, glue stains). I will be returning that pair.

And I will be returning the EB pair that are a .5 down.

I have to say I am shocked at how different these are than my FBs. Got the FBs 1/2 size up because they were narrow as hell. Bought these normal size after the FBs stretched well (I have wide *** feet), and these are wide enough I don't have to do a damn thing. Pretty damn happy about that. 1/2 smaller and way wider, glad I doubled up.

Just receive my flu's from ndc. glad I didn't pass on these considering I never liked the xii's.

For the people who say the following:

"I'm disappointed!"

"I'm sending mine back!"

Post photos so we can see why you're unsatisfied with them.

For the people who say the following:

"I'm disappointed!"

"I'm sending mine back!"

Post photos so we can see why you're unsatisfied with them.

I sent mine back because they were too big. Aside from that they were of good quality and very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom