Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Not sure if this is allowed, if not please delete. Anyone in the I.E. Area didn't get a chance to cop, i have a size 9 that you can buy before i return the pair to FL. Only asking exactly what i paid $190+tx+shipping charge (next day)

I'm sorry but I don't work at construction sites so boot cut is a no go
roll.gif

Couldn't resist the urge to wear my pair today. I must say, that the leather quality is better than I initially thought. Maybe even better than my FB's.

So I finally threw on my flu games and I actually went .5 down , even tho I feel the fit feels good , am a lil worried if I keep them on for long my feet gonna start hurting hard to explain, wondering if these stretch out over time , my right foot pinky is the one more affected . My French blue and master are 10.5 , have not worn my masters yet , worn on FB once and their pretty roomy just gotta tie them up strong .. Hopefully I don't regret sizing down to 10 , other options is to sell and buy 10.5... Decisions

So I finally threw on my flu games and I actually went .5 down , even tho I feel the fit feels good , am a lil worried if I keep them on for long my feet gonna start hurting hard to explain, wondering if these stretch out over time , my right foot pinky is the one more affected . My French blue and master are 10.5 , have not worn my masters yet , worn on FB once and their pretty roomy just gotta tie them up strong .. Hopefully I don't regret sizing down to 10 , other options is to sell and buy 10.5... Decisions

I'm a 10.5 true size, I haven't thrown on my pair but my master is a 10.5 and I have two French blues. A size 10 and 10.5 but I'm keeping the size 10 DS. I've wore the masters and the French blues a bunch of times and they feel a little big on me. I should've got a 10. It should fit perfect.

im a TTS 10.5 but i have a sz 10 playoffs, french blues and flu games, the playoffs and french blues have stretched over time and fit perfect, (fb after one wear) i havent tried on flus yet tho but im sure its the same deal. My size 10.5 pairs of the 12s (taxis, gammas, obsidians, etc) have a lil room but fit good as well but i like the more "lock down/snug" feel with 12s so .05 size down is what im going with from now on

Yesterday, I brought 3 pairs of the 11 white/red lows and traded one of them plus $30 on top for the black/red 12's with my local mom & pop store :nthat: I struck out on release day on the 12's.

View media item 2057039
2016 vs 2003
View media item 2057058

Nice pickup man. I wanted to pull the trigger on those but eBay has been draining my pockets with some of the shoes I've been coming across. How are they?

Jordan slides are so hideous, why do they make them so wide foot looking? Nike slides are so much better looking imo.

Back
Top Bottom