Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

If you consider that a minor flaw, what would deem a shoe B-gradable?
its minor fam. It's still wearable. Nobody can make that flaw out from a foot away. No disrespect to you or nobody but I just get tired of people complaining about the minor flaws and nitpicking to the max. If you're aren't happy with something that YOU bought then just return it. Nobody complains about their steak being undercooked and still eats it. Thats all I'm respectfully saying.

It's not comparable. There's usually going to be another steak in the back. These shoes are limited meaning you can't just walk into a shoe store and ask for a trade to a better pair. It's a public internet forum where you can voice your concerns on a product you paid a premium for.

Who and what is dreamqrew ? 
1458289817-f08123d33aa3c4f264bcda055996c665.gif

It's not comparable. There's usually going to be another steak in the back. These shoes are limited meaning you can't just walk into a shoe store and ask for a trade to a better pair. It's a public internet forum where you can voice your concerns on a product you paid a premium for.
Okay champ. you got it.

its minor fam. It's still wearable. Nobody can make that flaw out from a foot away. No disrespect to you or nobody but I just get tired of people complaining about the minor flaws and nitpicking to the max. If you're aren't happy with something that YOU bought then just return it. Nobody complains about their steak being undercooked and still eats it. Thats all I'm respectfully saying.

View media item 2057809

http://www.nicekicks.com/air-jordan-12-flu-game-brought-20-million-retailers/

The Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game” proved its historical and monetary worth last weekend, when the retro Jordan brought in over $20 million during its celebrated return to retail.

According to SportsScanInfo, the famed Air Jordan 12 moved 100,433 men’s and 22,939 kids’ pairs for a total sum of $22,270,931. And while this number is staggering, what SSI tallies doesn’t include sales from Nike.com or Nike’s direct-to-consumer stores. Thus, the data that sums $22 million only represents a portion of what the “Flu Games” really did during their May release.

Last edited:
i bought two pairs of 10.5's on release day. tried real hard. cooked.

just tried them on and they are too big. i need two size 10's.

Debating on picking an extra pair for Resell 225 or just waiting for a restock.... Thoughts anyone?

That's what I paid + $12 ship. I generally miss the restock sand also didn't want to wait for one. Like someone mentioned, depending on your states taxes, it's only about $20 over retail plus ship. I'm sure they'll be easy to get down the line and for about the same amount just didn't want to take a gamble since I literally slept on release day and didn't put in any raffles. Sorry for the long post

I said this back in the White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12 thread but...
Agree with this 100%. The most recent Taxi 12s were massive. I'm normally a size 10 and when I got my pair they were huge and felt more like a 10.5. I kept trying them on hoping that I was some how mistaken but they were moon boots. Someone in the taxi 12 thread was able to get an OG pair and compared it to that release and it was indeed bigger. I was eventually able to get a 9.5 and it basically fit like a 10. These remastered breds in sz 10 fit much closer to the taxis in size 9.5.

That's what I paid + $12 ship. I generally miss the restock sand also didn't want to wait for one. Like someone mentioned, depending on your states taxes, it's only about $20 over retail plus ship. I'm sure they'll be easy to get down the line and for about the same amount just didn't want to take a gamble since I literally slept on release day and didn't put in any raffles. Sorry for the long post
So $225 sounds like the right price for resale at the moment?

View media item 2058504View media item 2058505
Probably the only 2 flaws I noticed on my pairs. That black looking mark right under the translucent part under the Jumpman and the little piece literally flaked off the tumbled leather on the toe box lol other than that I'm not trippin, can barely notice them on foot anyways.

For those that have both the masters and these (breds), which quality would you say is better?

Back
Top Bottom