Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

minor. if you don't like the flaws on your XII's are you returning and getting your money back or you keeping?

Nice pickup man. I wanted to pull the trigger on those but eBay has been draining my pockets with some of the shoes I've been coming across. How are they?

Thanks fam. By looks alone, they look better than the 2003 retro. I am very pleased that the red is so much more vibrant compared to the 2003's. I have not tried it on as of yet to check for confort. But the 2003's are super confortable. Either way, all 12's are tanks.

Last edited:
Thanks fam. By looks alone, they look better than the 2003 retro. I am very pleased that the red is so much more vibrant compared to the 2003's. I have not tried it on as of yet to check for confort. But the 2003's are super confortable. Either way all 12's are tanks.
I was referring to the XI's lol

I was referring to the XI's lol

I assumed you meant the 12's since we are in an Air Jordan 12 thread :lol: As for the white/red 11 lows, JB did a great job on it. I was pleased that they used the clear soles like the 2001 model. The patent leather is less than the 2001 release, but no biggie to me.

nerd.gif

Too many pages to catch up on, so sorry if this was already posted. For anyone who's curious on the numbers on the Flu Game launch, saw this on hypebeast. 

"The return of Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game” proved to be good news for retailers. According to a report by SportsScanInfo, the retro Jordan sold 100,433 men’s and 22,939 kids’ pairs for a total sum of $22,270,931. Remarkably, this number does not include sales from Nike.com or Nike’s direct-to-consumer stores, which makes the $22 million only a portion of what the “Flu Games” really moved during their May release."

If you consider that a minor flaw, what would deem a shoe B-gradable?
its minor fam. It's still wearable. Nobody can make that flaw out from a foot away. No disrespect to you or nobody but I just get tired of people complaining about the minor flaws and nitpicking to the max. If you're aren't happy with something that YOU bought then just return it. Nobody complains about their steak being undercooked and still eats it. Thats all I'm respectfully saying.

What is this garbage and how has it invaded this thread.
sorry...deleted...I kinda felt it'd catch some heat...just thought I'd share a funny shirt that'd somewhat match these kicks...sorry if I offended anybody

I don't Stan the yeezy movement like omar...strictly #ntdenim ...no joggers no runners just pure OGS

Last edited:
sorry...deleted...I kinda felt it'd catch some heat...just thought I'd share a funny shirt that'd somewhat match these kicks...sorry if I offended anybody

I don't Stan the yeezy movement like omar...strictly #ntdenim ...no joggers no runners just pure OGS
you good fam. positive vibes around here.

Back
Top Bottom