Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Originally my plan was to secure these on release day and probably secure the White, Black, and Fire Red 5s (3M) during June. Then in July secure the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s. Since I haven't found a job yet, the plan has backfired. So I will have to earn $300 to $400 for these and then focus on the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s.

Originally my plan was to secure these on release day and probably secure the White, Black, and Fire Red 5s (3M) during June. Then in July secure the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s. Since I haven't found a job yet, the plan has backfired. So I will have to earn $300 to $400 for these and then focus on the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s.
If I were you I'd just wait for the 3M tongue fire red 5s to be remastered, don't bother with the 2013 version, the quality is garbage, that leather is a joke. I'm sure they'll get the remastered NA treatment in the next 1-3 years.

Last edited:
If I were you I'd just wait for the 3M tongue fire red 5s to be remastered, don't bother with the 2013 version, the quality is garbage, that leather is a joke. I'm sure they'll get the remastered NA treatment in the next 1-3 years.
True, the best option is to wait. There is not really much I want this summer, just the Black and Red 12s along with the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s. This summer is tamed compared to last summer.

No job? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Well the job at Wendy's doesn't hold positions, so I was terminated while I was at school. The something happened last summer leading me to re-apply for the job. The worst part about working there is that I only work Friday-Sunday. Not much way for me to make money like that. So I'm looking for another job that will hold my position while I'm at school and gives me decent hours weekly.

Gonna be annoying seeing these on everybody and they momma feet. This is probably the top shoe I've never owned that I was waiting for. That last release was one of the biggest let downs I've ever experienced in the shoe game. Sucks I'm gonna have to pass this time around when they're done pretty decently, but I refuse to try and justify $100 PER SHOE.. that's just crazy to me. Especially when I know nike can sell a pair @20 dollars and still make a profit. |I   
Still make a profit? Do you not know the ins and outs of business?

These boys be clowning...
roll.gif

Save ya $$$ and find a better job fam. J's come and go. All these shoes will undoubtedly get released again in a few years anyway. Wants vs Needs. Figure ya life out, getcha $ up and the J's will follow promptly. Don't go broke for JB, they definitely ain't going broke for you

Save ya $$$ and find a better job fam. J's come and go. All these shoes will undoubtedly get released again in a few years anyway. Wants vs Needs. Figure ya life out, getcha $ up and the J's will follow promptly. Don't go broke for JB, they definitely ain't going broke for you
this

Not my first rodeo with a job, mostly want those two shoes and to save up to afford the Black and Red 1s for resale in September. I'm not missing these releases for the world. If I have to pay resale on the 12s then so be it. I'll have the money for the 5s in July and the 1s I'm definitely not missing.

Not my first rodeo with a job, mostly want those two shoes and to save up to afford the Black and Red 1s for resale in September. I'm not missing these releases for the world. If I have to pay resale on the 12s then so be it. I'll have the money for the 5s in July and the 1s I'm definitely not missing.
bro **** fast food and retail. You can find a better job. Go sell cars or womens shoes and make comission. Dont let yourself think you cant get a better job just because you lack a degree at the moment

Last edited:
bro **** fast food and retail. You can find a better job. Go sell cars or womens shoes and make comission. Dont let yourself think you cant get a better job just because you lack a degree at the moment
Yes, I trying to find a job that doesn't have to do with fast food. I applied for CVS, Foot Locker, Finish Line, Hibbett Sports, Jimmy Jazz, and Wal Mart. I'm going to try Walgreens next and some other places. Enough with the job problems, lets get back with the Black and Red 12s.

Am I the only one who thinks 12's only look good with jeans
Black or Blue jeans and that's it. When people try to rock the Masters with some JB or Nike Tech joggas, with matching JB shirt, a little part of me dies inside.

Back
Top Bottom