Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Still make a profit? Do you not know the ins and outs of business?
duh
mean.gif
. obviously they want to make as much as possible.. the point was the shoes ain't worth a damn.... but they are marked up to $200 dollars because of hype. obviously it would be stupid to sell at 20 dollars even though they could.

My CDP pair has a partially collapsed zoom bag in right heel. Heartbreaker. How only a portion died i have no idea since bag is supposed to be full length.

Yeah cdp were poor quality. Not sure about the 2013 pair

I disagree, the CDP XII's have great quality. One of the best if not the best quality in all the CDP shoes.

Last edited:
Gonna be annoying seeing these on everybody and they momma feet. This is probably the top shoe I've never owned that I was waiting for. That last release was one of the biggest let downs I've ever experienced in the shoe game. Sucks I'm gonna have to pass this time around when they're done pretty decently, but I refuse to try and justify $100 PER SHOE.. that's just crazy to me. Especially when I know nike can sell a pair @20 dollars and still make a profit. |I   

Cost of living goes up.

Luxury items, have luxury tax. Jordans are never gonna get cheaper than this, so just bite the bullet now, before they're 300 next month.
Money comes and goes. Live a little.

fake, one thing is the midsole is the wrong color
More than likely UAs and look it based off just how they are laced up. You're better off just waiting until the release date.
these are fake, we now know that that one part (i dont know the name) is darker than rest of the midsole.
Left 1 is looking suspect at the top of the tongue but I d k.
Ok thanks guys. I will hold off then.

Back
Top Bottom