Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Thanks. I was just wondering if I should size down to 9.5 since people always talk about sizing down 0.5 or even 1 down from TTS. But I asked about that a long time ago. The remastered ones might be a bit different.
I wear 9.5 in Jordans and 10 in pretty much every other Nike shoe. My 9.5 12s fit great. A little roomy compared to some other Jordans, but sizing up would be too much.
Thanks for the advice. Roomy in the length or width? I have wide feet so extra room is always welcome. I could probably 9.5 in Js but the width is a problem so i size up to 10. The toe box on the 12s doesn't look very roomy. So I might be safe with a 10. 

if you are curious about sizing. go to a mom and pop shop try on ur true size then try half a size up then bounce. that simple
No such privilege around these parts. If I could I wouldn't ask.

Thanks. I was just wondering if I should size down to 9.5 since people always talk about sizing down 0.5 or even 1 down from TTS. But I asked about that a long time ago. The remastered ones might be a bit different.
I wear 9.5 in Jordans and 10 in pretty much every other Nike shoe. My 9.5 12s fit great. A little roomy compared to some other Jordans, but sizing up would be too much.

Thanks for the advice. Roomy in the length or width? I have wide feet so extra room is always welcome. I could probably 9.5 in Js but the width is a problem so i size up to 10. The toe box on the 12s doesn't look very roomy. So I might be safe with a 10. 

if you are curious about sizing. go to a mom and pop shop try on ur true size then try half a size up then bounce. that simple

No such privilege around these parts. If I could I wouldn't ask.
A little of both, more length though. Stick with your 10, you'll be fine.

The worst part about these imo is the sockliner... I hate how JB just keeps making the sockliner stick out more and more especially on the tongue. Getting closer and closer to some damn roll top timberlands
mean.gif

What ppl fail to realize is prices are high the second a shoe sells out online and In store for the coveted pairs but by wens and Thursday that price drops once the online pairs are delivered,even if it's a $20 drop and I love to remind/ swindle resellers every chance I get.

What ppl fail to realize is prices are high the second a shoe sells out online and In store for the coveted pairs but by wens and Thursday that price drops once the online pairs are delivered,even if it's a $20 drop and I love to remind/ swindle resellers every chance I get.
+1 :pimp: :pimp:

True, I usually use eBay to purchase because I don't trust people on social media. I just hope reseller don't think they can get $300 to $400 just because these are the Black and Red 12s.

i feel if you paying resell prices...if you spending extra money...you swindling yourself. even if the shoe drops by $20 and the price is high to begin with its not much of a difference..you still paying resell and losing...i have never met a reseller that said "ohh well my pair was priced too high and everyone already bought their pairs from other resellers so ill let you buy these for the retail price"

Last edited:
I seen average of $350 Pre Orders flying. $375 to $400 in hand a few here and there. Won't be surprised if this is a paranoid buyers release due to the master 12s
Can't front, that's exactly why I pre ordered back in March. I paid $283 for these and $279 for the Black/metallic 5's. I was trying to get the masters on Nike.com, but they sold out after waiting in line for 45mins. I knew these were going to much more hyped, so I just didn't want to take any chances. Better safe then sorry.

Can't front, that's exactly why I pre ordered back in March. I paid $283 for these and $279 for the Black/metallic 5's. I was trying to get the masters on Nike.com, but they sold out after waiting in line for 45mins. I knew these were going to much more hyped, so I just didn't want to take any chances. Better safe then sorry.
damn.

I thought I was hardcore.

congrats.

True, I usually use eBay to purchase because I don't trust people on social media. I just hope reseller don't think they can get $300 to $400 just because these are the Black and Red 12s.
They can get whatever ppl are willing to pay. and ebay aint the most reliable source either buddy. More scammers and con artists on there in reality

i feel if you paying resell prices...if you spending extra money...you swindling yourself. even if the shoe drops by $20 and the price is high to begin with its not much of a difference..you still paying resell and losing...i have never met a reseller that said "ohh well my pair was priced too high and everyone already bought their pairs from other resellers so ill let you buy these for the retail price"

I feel you lose when you don't get the shoe you want. If I have the means to get a shoe at a price I feel is resonable I never feel bad. You realize that pairs like grapes, white cement 4s, Fire Red 3s, Toro 4s, Aquas, cool grey 9s, black infrareds 6s and certain GR pairs started off with extremely high prices the weekend of release then prices plummeted to retail or around that by midweek or first restock. Some pairs have a lot of hype behind them but once resellers realize how available they are their forced to drop price. With the way Nike releases pairs every week a lot of pairs are forgotten about the following week or passed over for the hotter shoe

Last edited:
This week we got 3 pairs of 10s and the LA 10s are cool. Next week Og colorway Lowtop 2s a pair of premium 4s, a pair of 12s, 6s and, 30s the week after that bred 12s and 17s the week after that 2 pairs of 11 lows and pair of 12s. With releases this rapid people don't have the funds to keep up unless your well off and if you double up on certain pairs your income has to be outstanding with very little responsibility to keep up. Pairs will fall to the wayside and will be hard to get with this type of roll out. Resellers should honestly pack it in but if they won't this will hurt them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom