Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

If I wear a size 10 in 1, 3, 6 and 11 low and 10.5 in flyknit runners and 2015 Bordeaux 7 (I think due to extra padding). What size would I be in these?
I always go down .5 in the 12s 

i say go a half size down your normal size 

I HATE THIS. I've been off this train for months now. I was only worried about the Metallics this summer. I wasn't worried about black and red sneakers for a while, but these pics are having me drooling.

Knew I should have unsubbed.

I HATE THIS. I've been off this train for months now. I was only worried about the Metallics this summer. I wasn't worried about black and red sneakers for a while, but these pics are having me drooling.

Knew I should have unsubbed.
laugh.gif
. Those finishline pics are looking pretty clean. Not gonna cave though, still gonna have to pass.

Some passing on flu 12s for blk metallic 5s. I need both. Hopefully 12s are easy to cop. I know it's unlikely but a guy can have dreams right?

Last edited:
Anyone have footlockers or champs info yet?is it too early for individual store release info? I dont want to be that guy that calls and gets the "na man we already did the raffle"

Anyone have footlockers or champs info yet?is it too early for individual store release info? I dont want to be that guy that calls and gets the "na man we already did the raffle"

Why don't you just call yours and ask? If you don't want to, they'll more than likely do the same thing they did for the Masters and FBs

I believe Shiekhs starts theirs the weekend before.

FTL, FTA, Champs, does theirs on Monday's and Tuesday's

Last edited:
Sunday? Is that normal?

All the stores around me do the raffles Monday and Tuesday.
yea for villa, they do guarantee tix sunday b4 release,(check with ur local villa bc some doin tix some doin raffles) raffles are usually Sunday thru tues

Back
Top Bottom