Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

IDK, we all seen how the Masters turned out.
I know bro but those haven't restocked but maybe once of twice. These will be everywhere and I advise people to don't pay $300+ on a shoe that is going to be in abundance and probably restocked a couple of times. My limit is $250 to $260. I don;t have to worry about the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s because I'll have my money for those and that's it until the Black, Varsity Red, and White 1s in September.

But Twitter resellers wanted $350 on release day and few days after for Master 12s :lol: :rofl:

Currently I'm chasing limited drops and not pressed for Jordan 12s right now because most likely people can't get rid of the FSR they have and beg Retail Tuesday for a "NEED GONE" Retweet [emoji]128514[/emoji].
Could scoop masters, FB, Bred, cool grey, gym red for less than $300 later down the road later on this year.

I think people have been paying $300+ for preorders already. :nerd:

Time will only tell how this will pan out. If they are made in abundance, great! Enough to go around.

Being smart and staying diligent to how much you are only willing to spend is the best way to go about it.

Last edited:
I think people have been paying $300+ for preorders already.
nerd.gif

Time will only tell how this will pan out. If they are made in abundance, great! Enough to go around.

Being smart and staying diligent to how much you are only willing to spend is the best way to go about it.
Insane and thank you for the advise bro, I will be smart and diligent with this release. I wish you luck on securing the upcoming releases, especially the White and Metallic Blue 1s.
wink.gif

I seen average of $350 Pre Orders flying. $375 to $400 in hand a few here and there. Won't be surprised if this is a paranoid buyers release due to the master 12s

I seen average of $350 Pre Orders flying. $375 to $400 in hand a few here and there. Won't be surprised if this is a paranoid buyers release due to the master 12s
But these will be more in abundance than those. It makes no sense to spend that much on these. 

But these will be more in abundance than those. It makes no sense to spend that much on these. 

We been over this every release. That's means nothing. People will be getting more than 1 pair and I'm not talking about resellers.

If they take your work that's your fault you snooze you lose, with the numbers my friend is telling me he got at a small store, there's no reason everyone shouldn't have theres, and people paying 300+ pre orders really are "giving" away 110$ cause these can be easily secured

Edit: my friend showed me a couple pairs today the leather feels real nice and soft

View media item 2031534

Last edited:
Pre-orders for the $350-$400?!?? Happy I got a pair guaranteed for $305 w/shipping from midwest-kicks.com.

Will go for a pair on release day to double up

I've never missed out on a GR, but i would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous about this one. Hopefully there's a ton of these.

It doesn't matter how many is produced. There were a ton of masters, French, and cement ivs and each sold for 300 plus come release weekend. These will be 300-350 all day long. Everyone is trying to believe that every one who buys and wants these are rationale and not impulsive.

There weren't a ton of masters compared to how many wanted them though and they haven't seen a restock at all

There were plenty. All my stores got normal gr numbers. I personally scored 7 and didn't hit every store in the area. Not including the entire week they were available on phone orders

The point is that yes we know if you try you should get them, but there's 100s of 1000s of people who want them and aren't smart enough to obtain them without paying resell. I tried to say that nicely in the last post. If you believe they'll be under 300 resell release weekend good luck. I'll score my 2 pairs for free after making money on all my extras from the fools paying 300+

Last edited:
Glad I paid $250 for a preorder when I did. I know my local stores won't be playing fair w/ raffles since it's a 12 release smh

If I wear a size 10 in 1, 3, 6 and 11 low and 10.5 in flyknit runners and 2015 Bordeaux 7 (I think due to extra padding). What size would I be in these?

Back
Top Bottom